White Monarch release

Jul 21, 2012
Hi, I just made my first buy at theory11 yesterday and I'm planning to buy a lot more :)
I would like to know whether WM are definitely sold out or there are still some more release windows pending?
Thank you in advance for your help.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Well the White Monarchs have only had 1 official release where everyone only got 1 deck, so I'm pretty sure they're not sold out. A few people were lucky enough to snag a few the first couple of days they tried to release it but the theory11 website crashed. So I'm sure there is plenty more but we'll just have to be patient until they open the window for us to get our hands on some.

rudolph

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2011
Hi, I just made my first buy at theory11 yesterday and I'm planning to buy a lot more :)
I would like to know whether WM are definitely sold out or there are still some more release windows pending?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Both release windows are over . If you're lucky , they may give a few free decks as prizes for SNC or some other events . So do check theory11.com . Follow them on Twitter and Like their Facebook page !

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Now that your question has been answered, I'd like to point out a bit of forum etiquette - Don't get pushy when your questions aren't answered right away. People don't sit here waiting for someone to ask a question, they browse off and on. It may take several days before someone can give you an answer, so responding to your own question in a rude or pushy way is uncalled for. Be patient.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results