White/Silver Monarchs

Apr 14, 2013
England
I always thought that the silver and white Monarchs were the same thing. Now I've learnt that they are different, but I don't see the difference. Could someone help?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey Joshua,

I'd be happy to help distinguish the difference between the White Monarchs and the Silver Monarchs.

We released the White Monarchs as a limited edition run; they were a White/Gold version with a White Back with Gold ink and White Box with Gold foiling and accents.

The Silver Monarchs are an unlimited version, and features the White/Silver combination, replacing the Gold that you would see on the White Monarchs with silver foiling and accents.

Hope this clears up the difference!

-Casey

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Casey is dead on. The Silver Monarchs are the unlimited version of the limited edition White Monarchs. We had such a huge reaction to the White Monarchs that we wanted people to be able to have the Monarch deck in white without reprinting the limited edition deck. Collectors were able to get there hands on a limited deck, while people who wanted to use it every day were able to pick up unlimited quantities of a similar deck.

I hope this helps!

// L

Dec 29, 2011
I'm still waiting on the original navy/gold foil version to be tried again and perfected. They just sound so awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results