Who else can't buy things?

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i dont have a credit card...only my banks debit card (that ive had since like 95)

it has no expire number, or security code

needless to say it doesnt work here :(

if i give them my number over the phone, perhaps they can charge me?

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
My debit card isn't working here either. Though I can use my parent's credit cards. It's just that, I can't borrow it to often and I made a purchase with about a week before T11 launched. I'll have to wait awhile.:confused:

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
A debit card is a little different to a VISA debit card. a VISA Debit card you can use like a credit card, how ever you can only spend money that you have in your account. A regular debit card, such as the one that I think you have is just a bank card, you can use it at ATMs and using the EFTPOS (or Savings) putting when you pay for goods with it.
This card is no good to purchase over the internet tho as far as I'm aware.
If you want to use a debit card, you should ask your bank for a VISA debit or Master Card Debit card instead.

I'd very much doubt it as it requires a PIN and is only good at your bank.

XmH

Sep 2, 2007
Why T11 don't use paypal? If they were it would be easier to order from anywhere and you don't have to give a credit card number.

I wasn't able to order some Guardians (1st ed) because of this @#"+ problem, I really hope it will be different for the 2nd Edition.

Sep 2, 2007
Why T11 don't use paypal? If they were it would be easier to order from anywhere and you don't have to give a credit card number.

I wasn't able to order some Guardians (1st ed) because of this @#"+ problem, I really hope it will be different for the 2nd Edition.

I believe there is a way to pay through Paypal with its Virtual Debit Card feature; however, some people haven't gotten it to work.

Here a thread on it with instructions: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=221&page=4.

Cheers,
JTM

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Thought I would chime in. If you're having any trouble purchasing with your card, simply call in toll-free at 800.511.9484 (843.556.6042 for international callers). 9 times out of 10 we can figure it out and process everything by phone.

Hope this helps!

Sep 14, 2007
i dont have a credit card...only my banks debit card (that ive had since like 95)

it has no expire number, or security code

needless to say it doesnt work here :(

Hmmm...they don't take mail order here? Thats not cool, well they should start thinking about accepting mail orders.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results