Who is submitting a video

I was thinking about it....but I don't think so, my skills in flourishing all that great, I can do a few cuts, skater cut, Madonna, Sybil, 1 Hand Revo, and a few others but not as smooth or fast as some of the people out here. I'm looking forward to watching Jordan Lapping and Kev H's work personally. Their media videos are stunning.

-RA69

Aug 30, 2007
I'd just like to take a second to encourage people who are on the fence to take a shot at doing this. The main goal here is to have fun and be creative, not to stand around in a circle with a measuring tape and compare.

Creativity counts for a lot here, so even if your flourishes aren't up to par with Dan and Dave (and whose really are?), give it a shot. Be funny. Be unique. Do whatever you want to do. The prizes are only there to make things a little more interesting and fun. A few of the people who take a chance at doing this will end up with something nice that they didn't have to pay for, so what have you got to lose?

Dana

Sep 2, 2007
I wanted to download the soundtracks but i couldnt.the links won't work.
I was wondering If I can tape some street magic and put it there.

I just tried them with Firefox right now, and they work fine. Try to right click on it, and then click on "Save Target As."

I wont be submitting, Simply because I'm not going to.

I always thought of you as a leader, not a follower. :D

Good luck to the winners!

Thank you. :D

Cheers,
JTM

I'd just like to take a second to encourage people who are on the fence to take a shot at doing this. The main goal here is to have fun and be creative, not to stand around in a circle with a measuring tape and compare.

Creativity counts for a lot here, so even if your flourishes aren't up to par with Dan and Dave (and whose really are?), give it a shot. Be funny. Be unique. Do whatever you want to do. The prizes are only there to make things a little more interesting and fun. A few of the people who take a chance at doing this will end up with something nice that they didn't have to pay for, so what have you got to lose?

Dana
Just for that Dana, I'll give it a shot, I'll work my buns off to try and make a witty, humourus, skillful video, your right it doesn't matter if I win or lose, heck its about making a great video for others to enjoy.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
I suck at flourishing but im going to submit a video any way (I want a pack of jerrys really bad lol).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results