Who is your favorite magician and why?

Who is your favorite magician?

• Total voters
Jun 19, 2008
brown box
who is your favorite magician and why? do u like what kind of cards they make such as d n d. do u like there dvds such as Daniel Madison? or do u like incredible miracle workers such as Cyril? i just wanna know just for fun. :) :):) here u can talk about ANYTHING u want and wat u like about each magician:D i know there have been many threads like this but.......yeah. nothing much to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Heh. It's a very good question, but many of our members have answered it already.

And for any of you who decide to make another thread like this, remember...

It's a very poor choice to make a poll on peoples favorite magician. Mine are not even listed.

That being said, I'm a huge fan of Juan Tamariz because he doesn't perform magic, he lives it. I do not think there is a single magician out there who has more of a love for the art then him. I also like Lennart Green because I'm a huge fan of false shuffles and false cuts, and he has so many with not a single one being useless.

There's many others, but those two I thought required mention.

-ThrallMind

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
thanks for ur opinion! maybe i should have made and "other" choice. sorry for the poorly constructed thread. i know many people have answered this but yeah. btf i love false shuffles and false cuts! lets try to just get back into talking.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
people make alot of parodies of him. yeah, he is pretty funny. seems serious at first though. who else do u guys like?

btw. i know this is off topic, but if u guys want a review on the bicycle guardians and centurians. here they are. Hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZFm7KhfqI

oh yeah. if u guys like another magician off the poll, than post it. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
btw. i know this is off topic, but if u guys want a review on the bicycle guardians and centurians. here they are. Hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZFm7KhfqI

As soon as I opened this thread, I was Wondering if someone can give me a link to a review for those decks.
Thank you kindly.
(sarcasm)

Anyway, I picked DG because he's funny as hell and his effects are great.
True story.
Word up G mon

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
daniel garcia is hilarious. haha ur welcome (sarcasm) just thought the review is funny. loved it!
i also like miika pelkonen but he closed alot of his youtube videos. if u dont know wat im talking about, search him up.

meir

Banned
Dec 8, 2007
chris kenner because he is an all around amazing magician and he is one of the best

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I chose d+m because i love his style and the fact that he creates lots of good tricks and flourishes,

bdw, i don't think you should have put criss angel in that list

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
Dananddave All The Way!!

my favorite magicians are dan and dave buck...simply because they are entertaining to watch, their tricks are clean, visual and original...theyre very creative....i was into coin magic and money magic and vrazy card tricks, but now all i do are dan and dave style tricks, and ive created some really good ones myself

Apr 15, 2008
thanks for ur opinion! maybe i should have made and "other" choice. sorry for the poorly constructed thread. i know many people have answered this but yeah. btf i love false shuffles and false cuts! lets try to just get back into talking.

I agree with you on this. There are many more magicians than that who could be favorites. I personally like Daniel Garcia, but I would have put Wayne Houchin if he were up there.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
I picked d+M because he is a showman like David Blaine but he creates his own illusions. For example, CHANGE...

Change is a deception! You mean "Blink". He did not create "Blink". Oh wait, you must mean the video edit he did on his first "Change" video. Then he got busted on his follow up vid with a blink card. Oh wait, didn't his damage control team say after he got busted..."Daniels video was designed to misguide people from the actual method" . hmmm, I must be confused as to where he actually did create his "own" illusion here. Look, he has made some pretty good vids with some good material, but not this one. Sorry, but IMHO he is a better card flourisher than magician! My favorite magician is Ricky Jay, "The Master"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results