Who would you like to see in tomorrow's 1-on-1?

Who would you like to see in tommorows 1on1?

• Andrei Jikh

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Dan Sperry

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Jason England

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Jonathan Bayme

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Chris Kenner

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Doug McKenzie/Dan Hauss/Dan White (NY crew)

Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Wayne Houchin

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Aaron Fisher

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Daniel Madison

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • Lee Asher

Votes: 18 10.6%

• Total voters
May 24, 2008
Am I the only one that is dying to see CK's take on the retention pass along with his tips and ideas?

Sep 1, 2007
Lets start this up again guys...it was pretty productive last week.

Who are you guys pulling for this week?

ANDREI!!!!!!

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah definetly Andrei. I've been kind of getting tired of all the gambling sleights lately even though they are fantastic. hopefully it's something new and fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
From all of us here, Happy New Year! In celebration (understatement of the year) of New Year's, we'll be taking a one week recess from 1-on-1 release this Friday, and we'll be coming back with a vengeance next Friday at 11:00pm EST per usual schedule.

Hope everyone had a safe, happy, fun, rockin' New Year's Eve. Feel free to keep this thread alive and kickin for next week's release.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
From all of us here, Happy New Year! In celebration (understatement of the year) of New Year's, we'll be taking a one week recess from 1-on-1 release this Friday, and we'll be coming back with a vengeance next Friday at 11:00pm EST per usual schedule.

Hope everyone had a safe, happy, fun, rockin' New Year's Eve. Feel free to keep this thread alive and kickin for next week's release.

happy new years to you all as well. looking forward to next week. but remember, dont be chasing girls during recess Mr. Bayme, i dont want to have to put you in a corner again with Mr. Garcia and Mr. Kenner.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I would like to have a 1 on 1 on Palming both the top palm and bottom palm.

I read posts all the time on different forums that people dont like to use a palm because they afraid of being caught and i understand that, because most dvds rushes the explanation because its a very easy move in its mechanics but there is sooooo much more to the move then the move itself that they dont cover.

I have seen some people who have really put allot of work into their palming techniques fooling even some very experienced magicians with it because they are so smooth with it.

So PLEASE a palming 1 on 1 from Jason England.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results