Why do they need this?

Dec 3, 2007
Hi

I just made an order and theory11 coustumer survices wanted my ID and credit card copy, did this happen to anyone, and is there no other way becouse i used this credit card for a period of time which was succesfull from other magic retailers and other sites and i didnt face this problem!!!:(:(:(

please tell me if its normal and how can i do it in an another way then giving out my id and credit card copy?!!

thank you

Dec 3, 2007
actually they opened a ticket but then i opened one again and btw i dunno but in the profile it says that the items status is shipped and i ddnt recieve an e-mail about this.

did any one phased this problem of t11 wanting the id and credit card copy!!

Sep 1, 2007
Malaysia
Hey dude , yes they will send such a mail , it doesn't happen to me before but this is the first time happen to me too . This only happen to international shipping to avoid people using false credit cards or something . Just take a picture of your ID card and Credit Card . Thats all and your item will be shipped . Hope this helps .

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
yes, they copy my CC account
well, i trust T11 team for that
i guess they're just trying to help u when do the next pruchase and u don't have ur CC ready in ur hand
so when the next purchase, u can just simply pick the "use last CC" option when picking the payment method

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
On rare occasion, we do ask for additional identity verification as a security precaution-- mainly to protect you (the cardholder) against unauthorized use of a credit card and to prevent fraud.

Hope this clears things up!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results