Why I love Theory 11

Oct 15, 2017
Greetings all

My name is Rick and Im new to the forums. Ive been studying cards and magic for about 2 years and Im in love with all things Theory 11.

When I opened my first Monarch deck long ago after being blown away by their beauty I was then blown more away by their feel and handling. My magic suddenly and magically improved. I can honestly say having that first deck gave me a real sense of confidence and inspired me to improve,work harder,go further.

Many decks later everytime I open cards from Theory 11 I get that same boost feeling and not to mention every deck are beautiful works of art that I would gladly frame on my wall but I like playing with them too much LOL.

Ive been a lurker for a long time but I want to officially say hello to all my fellow brothers and sisters and I love this community and reading all the post and threads.

Thank you Theory 11 for who you are,what you do and for inspiring me every day.

Oct 4, 2017
I have to say the same thing. Been collecting Theory11 decks for a while of 3rd party sites. Then actually found Theory11 and have spent way too much this month. This place has me always hungry for more knowledge. And the quality is top notch!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results