Why "Playing Cards"?

Sep 2, 2007
maybe they'll get more. I doubt it. BUT...

Someone visits therory11.com for there first time.looks at the sections and sees guardians. Obviously he has no idea what guardians is. I have another question.
Why is the sky Blue?

The sky is blue because I made it that way.

At any rate, they'll probably start releasing other cards eventually. It would make sense if they started carrying regular bikes, trick decks, etc. If somebody buys guardians and decides to switch over to them, they'll probably want them in Invisible, Rising Card, Svengali, Stripper, etc. I'm not a fan of trick decks myself, nor am I a fan of custom cards. I stick to regular bikes, because spectators rarely ask questions about them. It's much easier to convince skeptics that red-backed bikes are not a deck of trick cards.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I don't get why some people can't handle custom decks... just don't buy them... whats wrong with making more cards? I love it bring um on.

Sep 2, 2007
I don't get why some people can't handle custom decks... just don't buy them... whats wrong with making more cards? I love it bring um on.

It's not that I can't handle them. I used to swear by Ghosts. They were all I performed with, and my gaffs and Invisible deck were in Ghost format. Then I realized something. Performing with Ghosts did not heighten my spectators' reactions above what I would expect when performing with regular decks. Suddenly, I could not longer justify spending five dollars a deck plus shipping when I could go to Costco and get a dozen packs of bikes for $13.50. Regular bikes handle fine, are cheaper, and will achieve the same reactions as any deck of custom cards. If you want to spend your money on custom cards, that's up to you, but I'll stick with regular bikes. I'm very tempted to pick up a pack of Guardians just to see what they're like, but I doubt I'll be switching over any time soon.

Sep 4, 2007
lol, wiki is a credible enough source when it comes to school work...and i seriously doubt why the sky is blue has nythin to do wit playing cards, lol.

i dont see whats wrong with having more decks...its interesting to try out new decks and see what designs people come up with.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results