Why we don't learn flourishes on Youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I came across this video once and just couldn't stop laughing at the way this guy holds the deck.

Link removed due to exposure

Feel free to post your own

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2007
Texas
because he holds it incorrectly, and the performance is sped up.

theres no "incorrect way" but its just a different way. yes the performance is sped up and this guy apparently sucks (oh snap he's gonna chase after me now) its actually i believe a variation on the knuckle cut, if not the original knuckle cut. ahah its been so long to remember these old cuts haha. so just like to let you guys know theres no "incorrect way"

Cheers,
Eugene SOH?!

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
May I ask why we're posting links to exposure videos?

Mitch

im sorry im posting too much on this, but if this is exposure, than why does Theory 11 post tutorials by people like Kevin Ho, and..... Dan and Dave (free bees =)) and...... all the.... flourishing tutorials....and uhh... soon to be Jordan Lapping (with his Ooh La Laa tutorial already up on youtube).

Cheers,
Eugene [Soh what?] =)

im sorry im posting too much on this, but if this is exposure, than why does Theory 11 post tutorials by people like Kevin Ho, and..... Dan and Dave (free bees =)) and...... all the.... flourishing tutorials....and uhh... soon to be Jordan Lapping (with his Ooh La Laa tutorial already up on youtube).

Cheers,
Eugene [Soh what?] =)
I may be wrong but I think the ones in the Media Section are original flourishes. Whereas the video you linked to is a move created by Daryl...

I could be wrong though.

Mitch

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
yeah i guess Mitchell's part is right, these ARE original flourishes on here. and i think this may be on his DVD or what have you (idk if he has one or not, i have no clue who he is...okay maybe i do, but barely know him and too lazy to research.)

thanks,
eugeeen soe

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Guys,

I removed the link to the video because it violated the forums rules on exposure. While the link was posted in good spirits, and I do not think any harm was meant by it, the video, nonetheless, still contains exposure.

Since the link has been removed, I see no reason in keeping the thread open, and therefore, I am going to go ahead and close it.

Take care everyone,
TDA

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results