Will Ellusionist make a 100 grand?

Dec 13, 2007
i'm sure they'll make some money off advertising

and think about how much money you spent when you first got into magic... maybe its just me but i know that i just wanted to get everything

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I would hope that they would have the sense to have the money ready before the show even began, and not rely on future sales that they don't know will come. Odds are they already have it, and aren't "raising" it. Plus, they probably filmed this a while back, and they already have a winner, so... how could they give them money that they have yet to raise?

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
this is such an idiotic topic.
Of course they will make a 100 grand off the show.
100 grand is nothing to them, considering the volume of customers in the online magic market.

Dec 14, 2007
First, there is a sponsorship fee on top of the cash prize. So we are probably looking at an investment between 200-300K total. Second, what makes you so sure that this show will be succesful enough, and drive enough people to the site to recoup that kind of cash? Is this based on any previous situation like this you have encountered? Just curious what you based your claim on. What do you think are the actual volume of customers in the magic world? Any idea how many units a top grossing product sells in a lifetime?

Thanks,

Brad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results