Wire beginner- what I need to know

May 10, 2015
I am thinking about releasing an effect on the wire. The guideline and help from theory11 has helped me very much. But I just wanted some experienced wire artists to give me some suggestions. If you have any suggestions on how to produce the effect, description, price, video, originality etc. Please share it here Thank you.

Apr 26, 2013
Hey man I have some suggestions based on what I've observed as to what makes a good effect on the wire so I hope it helps.
Description: Just give a basic overview of the effect. What happens, gimmicks, additional purchases, and all that jazz. Try not to praise yourself too much (because what you think is cool may not be as cool to others) but justify why your trick is different than others and why it should be bought. Give your description style, flare, but make everything clear as day. (If that makes any sense)
Price: This is really up to you dude. You choose a price that as a buyer you would be satisfied with paying and could be like, "Ya! Right on! I can definitely get my money's worth out of this trick."
Video: Personally, I love artistic videos, but if you go that route make sure your video is also straightforward so that the trick is shown but your buyer is impressed and is aware that you know what you're doing. Also try to make the video and sound quality exceptional. For nerds like me, I appreciate the effort with cinematic and technical adjustments. Also during the explanation provide multiple clear angles that show what's going on in a detailed video. Finally try and make it short, I can understand if your trick requires a detailed explanation but, if it doesn't try not to stray from your topic because as we all know time is something a lot of us don't like to waste.
Originality: A lot of this is up to you. Be unique and appeal to your buyers, that's about all I can say for this part.

So that's about it I hope this helped and I apologize for my multiple grammatical errors. If you have any more questions contact me at rtesman@gmail.com.

May 10, 2015
So I have a trick but I do not know if it is original or not. Is there a way you can check that if you method is original or not. Thank u

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
So I have a trick but I do not know if it is original or not. Is there a way you can check that if you method is original or not. Thank u

You can submit the effect and explanation for verification. Otherwise you will need to get some feedback from other magicians. One possibility is to make a video of the effect and post it here. Many will be able to tell you about originality just by seeing the effect.

May 10, 2015
I will make a performance video and post it here. The effect is similar to subrosa but it controls the spectator's card after they shuffle there are no palms, no marks and no force involved. That I think makes it different. There is a gimmick but the card can be examined.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results