Witness Questions

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Hi, I've got a few questions to ask about 'Witness', before I buy it. Here goes :)

1) Is the card forced? Because in the pictures on the 'Witness' page, it only shows the 2 of Hearts being in the bag.

2) Can the bag be borrowed?

3) Is there actually only one card in the bag at the start?

4) Is there a gimmick used, and if so, can it wear out? And is there a way of getting a replacement if it is damaged?

Thanks very much for your time.
I understand the fact that the answers to these questions may be too "revealing", but I really appreciate any help.

:)

~The Emogician~

Sep 1, 2007
1) Is the card forced? Because in the pictures on the 'Witness' page, it only shows the 2 of Hearts being in the bag.

Answer: You can use any card you wish. Lee is fond of using the 2 but it can be ANY CARD at all.

2) Can the bag be borrowed?

Answer: Certainly, but there is a small set up, so I would recommend you bring your own bag... I believe the trick works better if it is your own bag, because when you pull it out, nobody expects it (they have the "a sandwich bag?" look on their faces)

3) Is there actually only one card in the bag at the start?

Answer: Yes sir. The bag and the card can be given away at the end also, without you ever breaking the seal on the bag.

4) Is there a gimmick used, and if so, can it wear out? And is there a way of getting a replacement if it is damaged?

Answer: There is no gimmick, but there is a very small set up. If you plan to perform witness, your set up could be done even weeks before you even do the effect without your deck being disturbed.

:D Hope that helps.

Jack, I know you're out there, if I said anything too revealing please edit my post, just trying to be helpful

Have a glorious day!

Juan.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results