Witness

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
http://www.leeasher.com/store/books/thinking_out_loud.html
then scroll down to the table of contents. read deuce bag. doesn't it sound like witness?

And?

Duece Bag is Witness. Witness is video form with the handlings,performance, explanation.

I have both.

-----

This has been discussed a lot already.

It's LEE ASHER'S. Both of them.

----
Have you even read the information on the Witness page???

Invaluable instruction from a professional like Lee Asher allows you
to speed up the learning process. Designed with real world conditions
in mind, after watching this DVD -- you'll perform WITNESS in no time.

The effect requires no gimmicks and features a simplified,
tried and tested handling. The DVD or download runtime is
approximately 21 minutes, including full length street performances
and extensive instruction on all aspects of the Witness routine.

Witness (formerly known as Deucebag) has been the signature effect
in Lee's sold-out lectures around the world for audiences all the way
from Singapore to Paris to Eugene, Oregon for over a decade. This is
the first time that this effect has been taught on video. Shot in High
Definition on the streets of Las Vegas.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
But, the effect has been re-fined and Lee gives amazing in-depth detail on presentation. It's not just learning the effect but, how to perform it properly is a main focus on the DVD.

-RA69

Yep, Even though I know how Deuce bag works the DVD is well worth getting. It teaches how to actually perform it and not just how it is done. It teaches tips that I use now during performances and makes my performance of Witness more fluid.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Witness used to be called Deuce Bag... duh. That was just to make the poster above me mad. :) For those of you scooping up his notes to get Witness cheaper... I would think about it first. When you're buying the notes, I'm assuming you get the instructions only. However, with the DVD/download, you get much more than that. You get to watch Lee perform it for real people, and he gives you tips you can only get from performing an effect for years. Plus, he gives you some performance tips on selling the effect. If you want more info check out my review for Witness... obviously in the Product Review forum.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results