Workshop with Charles Gauci Today

Sorry guys but I am a little excited and I needed to get it out of my system. I am headed in a couple hours to attend Charles Gauci 4 hour workshop. I love his style of mentalism and hold him to be one of the greatest minds alive in this art. When I get back I promise to release some details on the workshop. It's sold-out and there were only 30 seats available to begin with. Each seat was a $100.00 but way worth it. One of my friends offered me $300.00 for my seat I thought that was pretty funny. Anyways get back with you guys tonight. This is his last tour for a long time in the states. If anyone has attended his workshop on this tour I would love to hear about it. Anyways gotta go Later!

Sep 1, 2007
I went to his lecture last year and there were only about 15 people present so it was quite intimate. He has some great material. Im sure you will enjoy his workshop

OK this guy is the real deal. He showed my some EVILLL!! things that sent chills up my spine. Charles is a one of a kind and I am convinced he is one of the top Mentalist alive now. Since there was limited seating I got some one on one time with Charles and it was way worth the money. He told me he will never tour again and this was it for him. He also stated he was going to become a professional hypnotist and thats where he will finish his days at. I would strongly recommend his material to anyone thats interested in Mentalism. I don't want to give away too much as of now but you can expect some good videos soon. So be on the look out guys.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results