World Magic Awards

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I believe it is on kron-4. Jeff McBride, Amazing Jonathan, and Lance Burton are scheduled to be on. It's on now...any one watching?

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I already saw the whole thing. The only parts I really liked was Jeff McBride, Amazing Jonathan (which was ALOT more comedy than magic) and the guy that did the bell manipulations.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Cool. I am mostly just wanting to see McBride and Jonathon also. It looks like Burton is going to do one of those "at-your-house-miracles" that are not that impressive.The bell thing sounds cool though.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Yeah. now that I think about it, Jonathan didnt do anything magic unless he did some card productions, but cant remember if that was him. And yeah, Burton does an at home princess card trick. The bell thing is amazing, but wait till you see the ending of the routine.......I was FLOORED!!!

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
the bell guy was good and so was that last couple that did the underwater escape and the sideways metamorphasis. Good show but i was hoping to see some new, more modern stuff

Apr 15, 2008
I just watched it. I made a thread about it on Ellusionist for those of you that are interested. I loved it. Jeff McBride was astounding, and his boomerang card or whatever its called was like 50ft. Lance Burtons trick was pretty cool. I recorded the show at my grandmas and when her card dissapeared the first time, she freaked out, and when I watched the recording again, she picked a different card, and then that one was the one he picked. Anyway, the highlight for me was Jeff, and the bell guy, the teenage silk guy, and the underwater escape.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results