Worth

What do you think the worth of all these items are. (trying to get rid of them)

- 1rst edition black ghost deck

- Framed red gaff uncut sheet

- signed red gaff deck by brad christian and justin miller

I have no idea about the worth of these items simply beacuse I don't value them. What would they run for on ebay though?

May 24, 2008
ull get like at least 300 for the black ghost. I know thats stupid, but its tru, ppl will pay hundreds for pieces of paper. red gaff deck signed will attract some noob whos parents buy him everything, cant honestly guess the amount hto. i wouldnt worry, ull get enough from the ghost

Nov 10, 2007
please do not post the same thing in 2 differet places I have made this mistake so I am not trying to be rude but just so you know next.

Nov 17, 2007
Well, the black ghost will sell over 250 easily. The signed sheet, maybe...I'd say...150-200? And, the gaff deck, maybe like...100. This is just my estimate from what I've seen.

Sep 1, 2007
England
Depends how stupid the person buying it is. I probably wouldn't give you more than $40 for all three items, but then there are undoubtedly people out there who would pay a hell of a lot more.

Tom

hah

thanks everyone and i will sell it. look for it on ebay very soon.

Also, im not a t-11 fanboy. i hate idolizing in any type of way. i must say theory11 is a much better forum and site for the type of magic i do.

ellusionst sucks, they knocked me off with a perm ban for saying the electric touch wasn't worth it on product reviews.

lmfao. ridiculous

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
thanks everyone and i will sell it. look for it on ebay very soon.

Also, im not a t-11 fanboy. i hate idolizing in any type of way. i must say theory11 is a much better forum and site for the type of magic i do.

ellusionst sucks, they knocked me off with a perm ban for saying the electric touch wasn't worth it on product reviews.

lmfao. ridiculous

i love the electric touch. its pure awesome for mentalist applications.
but knocking you off the forums was a little whacky.

Sep 1, 2007
England
i must say theory11 is a much better forum and site for the type of magic i do.

There are many sites and many forums out there, all offering different things, don't dedicate yourself to one as you'll miss out.

This is even more true of products, if you only ever buy stuff from one publisher you will miss out on more good magic than I care to think about. L&L, Kaufman & Co. , Hermetic Press, not to mention many smaller publishers all bring out great stuff that you won't ever see on this site.

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results