Would you consider white artisans rare

Maxcode

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi I just bought a deck of sealed white artisans from amazon been looking for them for a while and I just want to ask would you consider this deck to be rare I collect cards but I would like to know thanks

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Nope! We still make these cards, and have sold thousands of decks. They are out of stock right now, but most of the time we have them in stock and ready to ship. https://store.theory11.com/products/white-artisans

Most of the time cards are rare because of one of a few specific criteria:

1. Very few printed. (Pre-release Monarchs)
2. Old and hard to find.
3. Exclusive and hard to obtain. (White Monarchs)
4. Signed by someone famous or important.
5. The specific deck has a historical connection (owned by someone famous, 1st deck printed, etc)
6. Made rare by collectors (Jerry's Nuggets, for example)

White Artisans meet none of the above criteria, nor do they really meet any other criteria for being rare. They are unlimited, still in print, and very common. Don't worry! They are still amazing decks, they just aren't rare.

// L

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
The V1 run is still not rare. There are thousands of them out there. It is just a little harder to find these days. Uncommon at best.

// L
It's still a small percent of the total produced. I consider them rare as a lot of them were probably opened and used. Guess it just boils down to how I determine rarity. I don't go by numbers, but by availability (isn't that what makes the White Gold V2 deck rare?). Since you can't simply buy a unopened V1 Artisans deck from theory11, artofplay, or Dan and Dave you'd have to go to eBay where second hand prices are higher. A higher price means that there's a higher demand than there is supply, making them rare. This is what makes any limited deck or blue seal deck "rare".

Maxcode

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2015
It's still a small percent of the total produced. I consider them rare as a lot of them were probably opened and used. Guess it just boils down to how I determine rarity. I don't go by numbers, but by availability (isn't that what makes the White Gold V2 deck rare?). Since you can't simply buy a unopened V1 Artisans deck from theory11, artofplay, or Dan and Dave you'd have to go to eBay where second hand prices are higher. A higher price means that there's a higher demand than there is supply, making them rare. This is what makes any limited deck or blue seal deck "rare".
Well I've been a member for about 7 months and I haven't seen them in stock ever so I'm just wondering

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results