The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Would you like to have a Jerry's Nugget card?

Mar 29, 2008
Here is the deal – I have used a red Nugget deck to its near death and even lost one card from the deck – the cards are in pretty good condition, but I want to open a new deck – so I thought about what I would do with the old ones...now that they are incomplete.

Then I thought about the community and realized there are a bunch of kids that can’t afford to own a deck, let alone ONE CARD.

Then I thought, wouldn’t it be nice if I could make 52 people happy by offering them a single card?

I use playing cards as bookmarks – and have seen other guys do this in their magic books. Therefore, I thought it would be a nice to offer 52 forum members 1 bookmark – a single Red Jerry’s Nugget card.

Please PM me if you are interested and we can figure out how to get that single card to your place.

I will do my best to give you your favourite card, and once they are gone – they are gone – I will post when the 52 are gone, if there is any interest at all?

Cheers!

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I'm good but thats a nice idea and generous of you although you need to edit that to 51 dont you? Ha. If you get some laminate to put over it you will forever have a Jerry bookmark.

Mar 29, 2008
Actually No - it is 52...you see, I had both jokers too - I lost a card and want to keep one of the jokers for me as a bookmark - so 2 minus 54 = 52....but I am glad you cleared that up.

I agree - laminate might be a good idea - but I probably won't do that, haha

For those of you that don't have direct access to having Lee sign a card...or want to take a card TO him to sign - this is a great deal.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Actually No - it is 52...you see, I had both jokers too - I lost a card and want to keep one of the jokers for me as a bookmark - so 2 minus 54 = 52....but I am glad you cleared that up.

I agree - laminate might be a good idea - but I probably won't do that, haha

For those of you that don't have direct access to having Lee sign a card...or want to take a card TO him to sign - this is a great deal.

2-54 = -52 :p

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
<raises hand>

Oh me me me me!! Pleeeease!!

And forget a Lee Asher signature...how about a picture of your shoulder...you know...all that rubbing with magical giants.....LOL!

Mar 29, 2008
So far - reserved cards are the Joker's, Ace of Spades and Clubs, 7 and 8 of Diamonds, J and K of clubs and the Queen of Spades...others have not specified a particual card, but there is still just over half the deck left.

Glad you guys are happy! Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2755

So far - reserved cards are the Joker's, Ace of Spades and Clubs, 7 and 8 of Diamonds, J and K of clubs and the Queen of Spades...others have not specified a particual card, but there is still just over half the deck left.

Glad you guys are happy! Cheers.

I hope you read my e-mail and the ace of spades is mine. ;) If not, then I'll take any card. (court card preferred):p Nice of you to do this for people Morgician.

-Doug

Mar 29, 2008
Thanks Doug, I have proposed a secondary card - as the Ace of spades is gone.

Here is what else has reserved - King of Spades, and 6 of clubs...and perhaps the King of Hearts if Doug takes it!

One more thing - I want you guys to know that I live in Canada...just in case, as I didn't place that on my address.

Later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results