Wounded

Sep 2, 2007
hmmm...the eye one was in the first issue of MAGIC magazine wasn;t it? aslo...try to get a new player. because there is no pause....

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Way over the top for my tastes. That crosses the line in my opinion and you are asking for trouble performing that unless you have a very select audience that is going to be comfortable with that type of performance. Someone posted a video of this guy performing this months ago I guess you guys decided to pick it up though.

--Jim

Dec 26, 2007
your right this is not going to fit everyone performing styles, but I think you have to be careful to chose your audiences with any effect you perform. This is powerful it is not right for certain personalities but I definitely feel like it is not too over the top, spectators from all walks of life loved the effect when they saw it.

Sep 1, 2007
This is one of the effect I am looking forward to this year. I came across it on my own and ever since then I've had presentation ideas flowing all through my mind. This I feel is going to rock..Atleast in my hands I know it is..

Like mentioned you will have to use caution when performing this. You wouldn't want to walk up to a full blown catholic (no offense is meant) and perform this. That just wouldn't be right. You'll have to find the open minded to get anyone to fully appreciate it.

Really looking forward to this...Any word on an approximate release date?

-Dave-

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I was thinking this could be interesting to add to Control. Imagine the pulse stopping, then this stuff happens.

You could play it off like it always does this, or "genuinely" freak out.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, there is a pulse stop included with Stigmata A.D.

It comes with three effects. The palms bleeding, the eye crying blood and a pulse stop.

-Dave_

Sep 2, 2007
California
I recieved this stigmata effect/tears of blood from Robert last year and can tell you that it is very good and very strong. It has many applications and can create a very powerful effect if presented in the right way. In my opinion, I'd say get it when it is released. It looks absolutely wonderful.

Adrian

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I got this when it was released as a limited manuscript, and it has gone on to be one of my favourite things.
You get 3 variations on the stigmata, and then you also get the crying tears of blood, and then a pulse stop.
Also in the manuscript, though I have no idea if they are on the DVD, were loads of additional ideas from cutting yourself and healing, to slitting your wrists, to many other ideas...
Yeah this will not be for everyone, and it's probably best to not do this at a kids show, or in a church etc... but I absolutely love this and totally recommend it.

D

Deleted member 2755

I love freaky and bizarre magic. It is my favorite kind of magic, and this.... I think I will get. It's just that this is so over the top. It is more extreme than what I could even consider to be a "magic" DVD. I'll have to think hard about this one in the future. I am on the fence right now. I'll decide when it is released.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Everybody who is even thinking about this should think carefully. Very carefully about getting this. It is an over the top visual effect and can be harmful to the spectator spiritually if not used in the right way.

I know that I am going to get this because I already have stories and ideas that I can intertwine with the spectators so they don't have a religious dilema.

Aug 31, 2007
No offense or anything, but I am seriously having nightmares from this effect. It's just scaring the hell out of me. I am a full-Catholic, I strongly believe in it. But this effect is just crossing the line of magic, it's no longer a trick, it's just there to scare people, including myself - I'm especially freaked out of that picture with the red guy and no eyes. If you don't cropping that off or something. :|

*sigh* Can't wait to get to bed.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
IT looks awesome. I dont know how I would be able to use it. Its a little intense for my character. I really dont know how many would be able to do this effectively because of the intensity. can you use something other then blood? I can't see anyone who isnt a charlatan performing this, sorry.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
No offense or anything, but I am seriously having nightmares from this effect. It's just scaring the hell out of me. I am a full-Catholic, I strongly believe in it. But this effect is just crossing the line of magic, it's no longer a trick, it's just there to scare people, including myself - I'm especially freaked out of that picture with the red guy and no eyes. If you don't cropping that off or something. :|

*sigh* Can't wait to get to bed.
Happy early Halloween?

Well you could look at it as an effect to scare people on their foundation. But you can look at it as an experimentation.

You have a connection to drawings. Have spectator trace your hand. Have them prick the drawings palm. (doesn't have to be voodoo)...

.I love how giddy and frightened people are getting over on this effect

lol.

The tears. Drink juice "hey look what I can do" (lol hahaha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Happy early Halloween?

Well you could look at it as an effect to scare people on their foundation. But you can look at it as an experimentation.

You have a connection to drawings. Have spectator trace your hand. Have them prick the drawings palm. (doesn't have to be voodoo)...

.I love how giddy and frightened people are getting over on this effect

lol.

The tears. Drink juice "hey look what I can do" (lol hahaha)

Yeah, really. Talk about your all-time SCARY effects. This is it. That's some freaky junk...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results