Wounded

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am worried about this effect.

i really wnat to get this effect, but what if I am perfomring it and just so happens that somone that is catholic walks by and this could get me into some trouble.

Aug 31, 2007
California
I am worried about this effect.

i really wnat to get this effect, but what if I am perfomring it and just so happens that somone that is catholic walks by and this could get me into some trouble.

Remember, you don't have to present it as a stigmata and such...

There are soooo many ideas you can work with with these effects.

Use your head ;)

Keenan

Jan 21, 2008
stigmata a.d.

in regard to peoples' beliefs or spirituality, i guess i don't see how this is any different than any mentalist effect. you always have the potential to offend when you are doing something that is not your every day card routine (that can be easily explained away as a slight.) this effect is one of the most astonishing effects i have seen.
versuspop

Sep 2, 2007
Quick presentation Idea: you talk about how you have too much iron in your blood, and to prove it, you take out a magnet and hold it over your hand, then the blood starts to appear.

D

Deleted member 2755

Quick presentation Idea: you talk about how you have too much iron in your blood, and to prove it, you take out a magnet and hold it over your hand, then the blood starts to appear.

Or... while making your pulse stop and you breathe deeply, you have blood dribble down from your eye, and then make blood appear in your palm and then have your pulse completely stopped. After a few seconds "come alive" again. That's not magic... that's freaky, and I like it.:cool:

-Doug

Dec 25, 2007
Oh man am i excited...i have the perfect presentation lined up already :D
actually two....one for like a stigmata effect but another for people i feel wouldnt take as kindly to the idea that Im experiencing stigmata right before their very eyes lol......it looks great guys.....cant wait to buy....any idea on price or release date?:D

Dec 26, 2007
There is a full and more detailed demo coming real soon. This is so much different than anything out there and it really scares people in a positive way, if that makes sense.

Dec 26, 2007
Hey here is some info about Stigmata A.D. which has now been renamed Wounded. We want this to be commercially available very soon so if you have any questions please let me know.

Here is a brief description of what you will find on the Wounded DVD. First let me tell you that this is one of the most powerful and memorable effects in magic. I will explain some of the details of what you get. 3 Stigmata effects including 2 that allow you to display a clean hand and blood appears. All 3 methods are very practical and are very easy to perform. Let me say that again these are very practical and you could perform these in a walk around enviroment, it is specifically designed to be performed in close up intimate settings. The effect in my oppinion is not so much of a freakout effect it can be if you want it but my observations is that the effect is really entertaining and moving. In addition to 3 palms bleeding effects you also learn R.C. Smiths unique pulse stop presentation and the Tears of Blood effect that when combined with the Stigmata effects is something that they will absolutely remember for the rest of your life.
With that being said I will warn you they WILL remember you after you do this effect, so be responsible do not misuse the power of this effect because as you can see with this type of effect some may believe it to be real.
We will post a full demo and take down the teaser soon.
www.papercraneproductions.net

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results