Wynn Decks Sold Out Time

Sep 1, 2007
They sold out yesterday in around 90 seconds. So you've not only got to be up that late but you have to be a mighty fast clicker.

Sep 2, 2007
The quantities for the Wynn's reset each night at midnight (12:00 AM) Eastern Standard Time.

The past couple of days, I believe the Wynn's have sold out in about 3 minutes, 90 seconds, and again in about 2-3 minutes. Therefore, one is probably going to have to be here at midnight EST to make a purchase.

Cheers,
JTM

Dec 3, 2007
Any chance at all of an advance register for those that can't stay up to log on that late? Like let people email and then random select a number that get their order filled?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Sorry man but that would be unfair to the rest of the us nerds who stay up past our bedtimes to buy 52 pieces of cardboard. Luckily for me, 12:00 EST is 9:00 PST for me, so I'm plenty ready to buy my cardboard. Maybe you could ask a parent to order them for you if you can't stay up that late.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Why don't you go to sleep then set an alarm clock, get up order them and go back to sleep if you have such trouble staying up late. Im one of the lucky ones too 12 EST is 10 for me

Sep 1, 2007
I'd just wait till friday, then you can stay up as long as you want?

I waited up on friday. I suggest using the CC save feature.

Dec 3, 2007
It is CST so it would be 11 here. Good idea for Friday. Maybe I will just try tonight even. I figured the answer was no, but the advance thing was worth a try. Thanks for the help

Sep 2, 2007
They reset at 9 pm for me, still, just cards. Theory11 are marketing geniuses

and ya I timed it, they sold out yesterday in 3 mintues

Oct 23, 2007
Austin, TX USA
I'm in the central time zone. Tonight, they sold out within 4 minutes. That's not actually all that bad. If you're trying to catch something like a Wii going on sale at Amazon, it goes so fast you'll never even see it pop up for sale on your browser. There aren't *that* many people that know about/want this deal, so if you're determined to get a few decks, you have plenty of time (relatively speaking).

Since I'm central, I just started refreshing around 10:59PM my time. At some point the order page goes offline (you'll get a little error message) for a few seconds. Just keep refreshing when this happens. A few refreshes later the page will return with the buy buttons enabled. Just put them in your cart and check out. I recommend already having an account set up before this point. That way you can just click through everything (except your CC number which you will need to enter no matter what before finalizing your order).

I was able to pick up my stack of decks no problem within the time period. I even had enough time after checking out to go back to the Wynn product page to keep refreshing for a few minutes to see how long it would take to sell out of them.

Good luck.

That way you can just click through everything (except your CC number which you will need to enter no matter what before finalizing your order).
Actually, if you go into your Customer Service profile, there will be an option to save your credit card information so that all you need to do at the check out screen is choose what card you want to use from a drop-down box.

Combine this with the option to save your shipping and billing address and you can complete the ordering and check out process in under a minute. That's how I got my Wynns.

Ryan

Sep 4, 2007
Why don't you go to sleep then set an alarm clock, get up order them and go back to sleep if you have such trouble staying up late. Im one of the lucky ones too 12 EST is 10 for me

I set my alarm 11:55 and sure enough got 6 decks. My pulse was racing. So happy when i got them.:D

Sep 2, 2007
To the best of my knowledge, the Wynn Decks will stop being sold on the day that the supply runs out.

P.S. Only two hours and fifty-six minutes until the next release window. Good Luck.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results