Wynn Decks?

Sep 2, 2007
This news post may help -- http://www.theory11.com/news/news_article.php?NewsID=37. Check it out.

In addition -- "... Others hailed them as the next Jerry's Nuggets-- or, in the least, the closest thing to 'em. ... They fan beautifully, and they handle immaculately. ... You've seen them on eBay for upwards of $50 to $60 a piece. ... They're now available to you now at just a fraction of that price. In extremely limited quantity."

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Nah, don't. I didn't mean they weren't rare; just meant that I THOUGHT that the reds and blues were rarer.

Heck, I just bought a dozen browns right now.........

Sep 2, 2007
*whistle* wow, only half an hour's gone by and they're gone already. the 2nd batch sold out at least twice as fast as the first

Sep 2, 2007
Actually, they were sold out in under 3 minutes -- a little more than 21 times faster than the rate at which they sold out yesterday.

I can't wait for midnight EST tonight -- just to see how voraciously fast people type. :D

Cheers,
JTM

C

clarrus

Actually, they were sold out in under 3 minutes -- a little more than 21 times faster than the rate at which they sold out yesterday.

I can't wait for midnight EST tonight -- just to see how voraciously fast people type. :D

Cheers,
JTM

I am going to practice typing everything i need to on MS word so that when game time comes, I'll have it down PACKED!! I was like 15 minutes late and I sorta knew that they would all be sold out.

Sep 2, 2007
No offense, but this is marketing genius.

People getting sucked in because dan and dave, chris kenner, etc used them. Then selling them for little. We thought that the guardians would be the deck of the future. but clearly there going to keep bringing new decks at higher prices.

I bought 6 guardians and thought I had really valuable decks but clearly I didn't.

I honestly can't feel the diffrence between guardians and bikes.

It will be nice for magicians and flourishers to show your art with a sort of flare. But will you keep dishing out money to keep buying all these decks.

Truly you only need one deck at a time. Anyway final words are

Th E ory11

Sep 2, 2007
o_O 3.5 minutes? either we have a flood of people who like brown or the same as yesterday, except with one wynn fanatic extra who bought like half the decks

Sep 2, 2007
either we have a flood of people who like brown or the same as yesterday, except with one wynn fanatic extra who bought like half the decks
Just so you know, there's a maximum limit of 12 Brown Wynn decks per order.

Therefore, I'm thinking a flood -- a massive flood, like that in Evan Almighty (which is a fantabulous movie). :D

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results