Wynn-ing

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
Well we know warlock was first, so far; Unless a Guest on the forum ordered, which probably did,but its insane to order something in like 20 seconds like sir warlock. i ordered at 7:01:06. So, im guessing im around the 10th or so person.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well we know warlock was first, so far; Unless a Guest on the forum ordered, which probably did,but its insane to order something in like 20 seconds like sir warlock. i ordered at 7:01:06. So, im guessing im around the 10th or so person.

I would say that you are. So I hope I got one. Hey, we could be way off. Maybe 52 guests bought them in about 10 seconds after the release. You never know...

//David.Misner::

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

I definately won

I know I definately won, I have 7:58. That's right 7:58 Eastern!!!! If anybody can do better than that, you guys must have something faster than a 28K modem.

Sep 1, 2007
7:00:25pm EST... how close was I huh?

Two seconds dude... you got me man... you got me lol

7:58 holy crap that guy was flying!!! What do you mean 28k modem? wtf is that? I ordered my stuff through Morse code... and that is only because my smoke signalator was broken

Last edited by a moderator:
C

clarrus

7:58

seriously you guys think I have a chance?? It seems to have stopped at you guys at around 7:05. Unless people bought and ran away never to be seen from again

Sep 1, 2007
seriously you guys think I have a chance?? It seems to have stopped at you guys at around 7:05. Unless people bought and ran away never to be seen from again

Yeap... I think they fled the scene... I'm pretty sure there was like 15 people like me who just had to try to be first... and then it died down lol... regardless I hope you have a good chance man

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results