Wynn Playing Cards : On The Hunt

Sep 1, 2007
So is T11 planning to try and sell these Wynn decks through here? That'd be awesome, hahaha. Now if only they could do that with Jerrys.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
so what's the deal with the news about the browns? If Theory 11 will get their hands on a HUGE stack of them........what does this mean? Will they be selling them online? Will they use them for promotions and contests?

I mean....if it's just to say "nah nah nah nah nah....we have another ridiculous amount of yet another extremely hard card to find, and you can't have any...." then please don't :(

Think about us poor souls who have never even held a deck of Jerry's Nuggets, or any colour of Wynn deck....or the Black Ghost deck.....those of us who only dream about winning a contest that offers those decks as a prize.

But....if you ARE going to use them as prizes or whatever, then PLEASE SIGN ME UP!!!!!

Ok....sorry about that....i just woke up, and i'm SO not in the mood to go to my lectures today.

Sep 5, 2007
+1 on the comment above.

and you should just skip today. I give you the power to do so, cause I just skipped mine today, LOL :p

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
there were only 3000 made, unless a certain somebody can get uspcc to get some made.... but as far as i know, only 3000 brown decks were made

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
actually, may I ask for the point of this?

cards are like...........cards.

What's the crave about this....it's all now just business and illogical.

Hype the cards like hell,
have kids dig the "rare factor"
what's next.

Is that even related to magic?

Sep 2, 2007
I have a deck of brown wynns already!....But they werent Brown when I got them.

ok ok I just had to say that!

P.S. I don't have wynns

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
From what I can see, I think that they would probably use them for contests or promotions. I mean, if they were sold...that would be cool too.

I love my Wynn decks. They feel great and they are wonderful when it comes to flourishing. But alas, I've got a red deck and a blue (purple-ish) deck. I have yet to break the red decks seal (which I might never) but the blue (purple-ish) deck feels great!

I'd buy them if they went on sale.

Shane K.

PS...

I thought that I'd copy and paste this from Dan Buck on the dananddave.com forums. This might interest you. Mind you, they are talking about how the starting price on ebay for two decks of Wynns at $50.00 is a rip-off.

"Minty is right. RIDICULOUS! $50 is way to much for these cards.

I know for a fact that there are thousands and thousands of these decks lying around in some warehouse which will go on sale sooner or later.

cheers,
dan"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2, 2007
I'd buy a few packs if they were for sale here. They look super cool. I never had one before or a nugget deck either.

I want one! :D

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
How about Nintendo decks?? I have 1 from ...... don't know how long ago....it's made of 100% plastic. I'm not talking about a deck of cards with nintendo characters on it....but a deck manufactured by Nintendo BEFORE they got into the video game industry.

The deck is opened but since they are plastic, they look just like new.

How rare is that? Curious to find out.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Aren't a few Wynn decks up for grabs in the Christmas Contest? That means they must have a few of these decks lying around!

Sep 2, 2007
Aren't a few Wynn decks up for grabs in the Christmas Contest? That means they must have a few of these decks lying around!
Red and blue Wynn Decks were presented to winners of a couple of previous contests.

However, the omni-covert mission for the omni-rare and omni-potent brown Wynn Decks still continues, but may be over -- "And we might have found a supply. Don't get your hopes up yet, because it ain't definite."

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results