Wynn Playing Cards

Which Wynn Deck Should I Use?

• Red

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Oct 6, 2007
Hey guys! I got a few decks of wynn playing cards (Blue/Red) Which should I SAVE (GOOD ONES) ? And which Should I USE (NOT AS GOOD AS THE GOOD ONES)? This question is for color blue or red. So yeah. the quality will be the same , but im just asking for the color. yeah i tried to make a poll but its messed up>< Sorry but please tell me if i should save or keep which color (blue/red)? thanks haha

Sep 2, 2007
but you want the brown ones...
Apparently the brown ones are the rarest, and "handle exponentially better than the other colors and are entirely different in feel and finish."

However, since the choice involves the red and blue ones, I would keep the red, and play with the blue. The red Wynn Decks have a higher frequency and lower wavelength than the blue decks, which makes them more aesthetically pleasing. Therefore, I would save the best for last.

It all depends on one's tastes and preferences. If I had the choice, though, I would have to vote for the brown ones. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
i only opened a blue pack and i love it, but on camera they look blue, but they are actually violet/purple.. they feel just like white border bees to me, but with more "divets" on the side of the card.....

Sep 1, 2007
boy it's great how these theory11 guys are "Trying hard to find us these decks!"

when in actuality you could BUY THEM CHEAP on gambler's general store, but then Chris Kenner (and by extension the rest of the t11 gang) decided that the public didn't deserve the right to buy these decks, so they bought up ALL OF THEM and now, wonder of wonders, in a little while they will become available at a jacked up price on theory 11.

yeah right they're the most rare, most best handling, blah blah blah , even your own artists Dan/Dave Buck over on dnd.com say that they're not worth nearly what they're going for on ebay and that they know for a fact there is a warehouse full of thousands of these that will go on sale! so quit it with the hype and the lies already, oh wait, that's like asking Presidente Fox to quit it with the spanish already, hype is the native language of theory 11.

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
hype is the native language of theory 11.

they are just taking advantage of how easy people buy into hype.

its like you see all these custom decks with better looking art on them. give em a decent name like "ghost" or "viper" and you will sell them in the thousands.

very off topic

Sep 1, 2007
well in all honestly, the black tiger and ghost decks really DO handle excellently, and for XCM in general it is nice to have unusual-looking decks to add visual spice to the floiurishes.

I just take issue with them saying "These decks are soooo rare and hard to find!" when the true REASON that they're hard to find is that Chris Kenner got contracts so he can buy them ALL and not let the public buy any!!! :( :( :( :(

Sep 1, 2007
How come before theory 11 started, hardly any of us even knew what a wynn deck was? And all of a sudden there more rare than jerry's. Somethin fishy if you axe me...

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
How come before theory 11 started, hardly any of us even knew what a wynn deck was? And all of a sudden there more rare than jerry's. Somethin fishy if you axe me...

The reds and blues aren't RARE, but they are special due to the discontinue-ation of them.

The Brown Decks are RARE... As you will come to find out VERY SOON!

Katie Egleston

Sep 1, 2007
If, for say, Mr. Bayme or whoever's searching for the Bw's (thats right, I abbreviated it. Words don't control us. Not anymore) come's across, lets say a substantial ammount, how much would you price those bad-boys? Also, can any Bw owners (thats right, I did it again) compare the finish to another established brand or type of cards. Are they like Jerry's, TH9's?

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
If, for say, Mr. Bayme or whoever's searching for the Bw's (thats right, I abbreviated it. Words don't control us. Not anymore) come's across, lets say a substantial ammount, how much would you price those bad-boys? Also, can any Bw owners (thats right, I did it again) compare the finish to another established brand or type of cards. Are they like Jerry's, TH9's?

Supposedly, the Browns are better than the others, and the team did say that the blue and red were as close to Jerrys as they have ever felt, so the Browns must be even closer to Jerrys. Also, I don't think they will sell the decks. I'm guessing they will be used in promotions and contests like every other rare deck of cards.

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results