Wynns for $3.50... Is this real?

Apr 28, 2008
Yes, they're real. Wynns are widely available from various sources. T11 hyped them loads to make everyone think they're super rare but they aren't.

Sep 1, 2007
Yes, they're real. Wynns are widely available from various sources. T11 hyped them loads to make everyone think they're super rare but they aren't.

Can't you post once without some kind of negativety to theory11's business tactics?

Mar 29, 2008
Actually, those are the red...actually more maroon...and purple ones. They are not rare or hard to find. The Brown decks - a bit harder to get your hands on, but still not impossible...yet.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Actually, we went out of our way to make it clear in just about everything we have ever said that the red and blue (purple) Wynn's are not rare - there is a huge supply - and that brown Wynn's both feel completely different (they are printed on different stock and finish) and are the only rare variety.

Feb 12, 2008
Actually, we went out of our way to make it clear in just about everything we have ever said that the red and blue (purple) Wynn's are not rare - there is a huge supply - and that brown Wynn's both feel completely different (they are printed on different stock and finish) and are the only rare variety.

It's sad, but some people just....don't...get it :rolleyes:

Apr 28, 2008

I have to disagree with the Brown Wynns being rare, they are available in large quantities at exactly the same price as Blue and Red Wynns. It's very likely they will become rare at some point, possibly in the near future but they are currently easily obtained.

It doesn't really bother me as T11 sold them at a fair price, however for people who are new here it creates an impression of them being rare which isn't really true.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I have to disagree with the Brown Wynns being rare, they are available in large quantities at exactly the same price as Blue and Red Wynns. It's very likely they will become rare at some point, possibly in the near future but they are currently easily obtained.

It doesn't really bother me as T11 sold them at a fair price, however for people who are new here it creates an impression of them being rare which isn't really true.
Squ!rrel,

While your intentions are good, your facts are indeed incorrect. We work directly alongside the USPCC and, as such, we are fully aware of the exact quantities of both the Red/Blue and the Brown Wynn's. The Brown Wynn's are inarguably, exponentially more rare - we only have a small quantity left ourselves, and we own the remaining quantity. Tens of thousands of Red/Blue Wynn's are still available from every source.

Apr 28, 2008
Squ!rrel,

While your intentions are good, your facts are indeed incorrect. We work directly alongside the USPCC and, as such, we are fully aware of the exact quantities of both the Red/Blue and the Brown Wynn's. The Brown Wynn's are inarguably, exponentially more rare - we only have a small quantity left ourselves, and we own the remaining quantity. Tens of thousands of Red/Blue Wynn's are still available from every source.

I guess we have different opinions of what 'rare' means, I do not doubt you when you say Brown Wynn's are far rarer than the Red's and Blue's. However, there are sellers on Ebay selling Wynn's of all colours for equal prices in very large quantities, these have been consistently sold for quite some time (a few months at least, likely longer).

To me, rare means that it is not available in any significant quantity from any source. If you consider 'rare' to be a low total supply in comparison to the other decks then you would be correct.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results