wynns or split spades

Nov 18, 2011
i have a chance to get either wynns or splitspades if i get wynns i get red and violet or i get 1 maybe 2 spit spades which do you prefer and which split spades tally ho or lions

Mar 12, 2011
i have a chance to get either wynns or splitspades if i get wynns i get red and violet or i get 1 maybe 2 spit spades which do you prefer and which split spades tally ho or lions

Well Wynns are nice however the split spades handle MUCH better. It depends on what you're going to be using them for. I'd get the Wynns if you're flourishing and the Split Spades if your doing like magic or stuff like that. In my opinion I prefer the Split Spades over the Wynn decks. I've never tried the tally ho Split Spades however the Split Spade lions are amazing decks.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Wynns are overrated and overpriced. Although the Split Spades aren't cheap either, I would recommend them over Wynns for both magic and cardistry.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Split Spades Lions are probably one of the best decks I've used as far as all around look, handling, durability, the ENTIRE package.

I have got the cheap split spades that are made for tricks and they themselves, being cheap and common, are so intricately designed and beautiful that I'd get split spades any day. David Blaine got me started into magic and I'm a huge fan. Wynns are somewhat boring and don't appeal to me much, so I'd choose SS definitely.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results