XB or Everythingelse?

i bought it cuz i was a beginner i didn't finish it all i bought everything else which is way better has more stuff almost every move a beginner needs and even more XB is made in fun way and very simple in 1 months i own the moves almost all of them but in my opinion its not worth it i can show you my XB right now you will see nothing but dust
i regretted it cuz i hope it has much more moves than i thought (XB)

Name another dvd just as good for beginners. Oh and the system is not a beginner dvd neither is the trilogy. The flourishes 1on1 section has horrible teaching. Don't say showoff or showoff with cards because everyone knows there crap compared to XB. Also I doubt you mastered the moves. Doing them at a slow speed does not mean you mastered them, and unless you fan like Jerry I doubt you got the fanning section down.

lance_amini

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2008
Bahrain
Name another dvd just as good for beginners. Oh and the system is not a beginner dvd neither is the trilogy. The flourishes 1on1 section has horrible teaching. Don't say showoff or showoff with cards because everyone knows there crap compared to XB. Also I doubt you mastered the moves. Doing them at a slow speed does not mean you mastered them, and unless you fan like Jerry I doubt you got the fanning section down.

well faning i'm pretty good at and as i said the XB is more like fun the and btw he said he doesn't like XB that a good reason why he shouldn't buy the XB the everything else does finger exercise and has flourish 101 and XB shows mostly XCM and how to deal with the audience its up to if your good with people or not and i dont do XCM i'm working onthe flourish "TRILOGY D2"

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Also, I don't think anyone mentioned this yet, but XB, if I'm not mistaking, is XCM. Everything else is more flourishes and so on. The Encyclopedia of Playing card flourishes, has SO much material, that you wouldn't ever have to, let alone want to buy another DVD/Book on Flourishing.

well faning i'm pretty good at and as i said the XB is more like fun the and btw he said he doesn't like XB that a good reason why he shouldn't buy the XB the everything else does finger exercise and has flourish 101 and XB shows mostly XCM and how to deal with the audience its up to if your good with people or not and i dont do XCM i'm working onthe flourish "TRILOGY D2"

ohhhhhhh!!. Yeah I understand. It would be nice if someone like the bucks can make a dvd for beginners. It can teach the basics for people who want to learn two hand cuts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results