Xray by Ben Harris

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I saw this on Wizard Product Review and it looks FANTASTIC. I've read some reviews and am most likely going to buy it. To any owners, is this a real worker? Looks phenomenal. What are your thoughts?

Ian

Jan 20, 2009
California
its a OK effect its one of those things i would not do in a paid
performance because you will not hit it every time but it is something
i do show magicians.

Nov 29, 2011
okay X-Ray, here's the thing, if your going to do it, you have to dedicate an entire deck to it, with that deck you can do other tricks as well, but you won't be able to go immediatly back into X-Ray, so if you're in the right spot at the right time this effect is an absolute WORLD ON FIRE KILLER. I cannot stress this enough. But is it a worker? Are you willing to carry another deck in your pocket along with the ID and your normal deck? Idk, not for me, but i still carry it around in my bag all the time just in case.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I think I would be able to carry a deck for it. I would usually either do this by itself or as part of a set, in which case I'd have other items on me. I'd usually close with this anyway, looks like a killer! Do you recommend it wonyoung? It looks like a situational worker, if that makes sense, haha.

Nov 29, 2011
Exactly, definitly a situational worker, and like rich said you might not hit it everytime, but it's pretty much 95%, and yes i do reccomend it, the thinking behind it i think is even cooler then the effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results