Yay (Question Included)

May 7, 2008
Yay!!!!!!!!! My mum said ok for my b day present so i am buying 2 split spades witness and distortion. But i got one question the gimmicked cards. When cyril first done the trick(6 hearts and 8 hearts). After finishing his trick he hands out the card then a guy who is like one of the spectators trys to do what he did then he couldnt. When you buy the gimmicked cards and dvd is there heaps of gimmicked cards or can you do with the same cards?

Oct 19, 2007
i dont really understand ur question but im happy too my mom bet me if i got an A on ether on my 2 projects she would give me $70! and i did lol so now i cant wait for Flow and Dangerous bc im buying the first sec. the come out! that or a jerry nugget deck lol

Sep 1, 2007
Yay!!!!!!!!! My mum said ok for my b day present so i am buying 2 split spades witness and distortion. But i got one question the gimmicked cards. When cyril first done the trick(6 hearts and 8 hearts). After finishing his trick he hands out the card then a guy who is like one of the spectators trys to do what he did then he couldnt. When you buy the gimmicked cards and dvd is there heaps of gimmicked cards or can you do with the same cards?

On the DVD Wayne teaches you how to hand out both cards from the effect. It is simple but it works... however, you have to work out your own way to ditch the gimmick.

Juan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results