Yellow Charity Water Playing Cards?

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
I keep seeing yellow versions of the Charity Water playing cards. But I can only find the blue ones. Was there a limited Print? and if not, where can I find them.
Any help is appreciated.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I keep seeing yellow versions of the Charity Water playing cards. But I can only find the blue ones. Was there a limited Print? and if not, where can I find them.
Any help is appreciated.

Good question! The Yellow version was the V1, original color for the deck. We printed these for a long time, but after a few years we updated to the newer Blue, V2 version. The yellows were not "limited", but like any deck they aren't around forever.

Where to find? Second hand market is going to have them all at this point. They were replaced by the Blue version several years ago, so I doubt any reseller has stock still.

// L

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Good question! The Yellow version was the V1, original color for the deck. We printed these for a long time, but after a few years we updated to the newer Blue, V2 version. The yellows were not "limited", but like any deck they aren't around forever.

Where to find? Second hand market is going to have them all at this point. They were replaced by the Blue version several years ago, so I doubt any reseller has stock still.

// L
Thank you. This cleared up about all my questions.:D:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results