Yet Another Tivo

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Feel free to call it overkill, it probably is. It was more of an experiment than anything, but I have performed it many times, and it works well enough, even though I've never really been a fan of tivo in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQmCLkzQh9Y

Apologies for my cramped and messy environment :p

Joe

Mar 18, 2009
the change was good. but i don't think the placing of the card works so well, and when you take the card out in the end it is very obvious. so i would try messing around with other ways of doing both of those things.

Sep 3, 2007
the change was good. but i don't think the placing of the card works so well, and when you take the card out in the end it is very obvious. so i would try messing around with other ways of doing both of those things.

I didn't notice that spectacular ending. There were also more than one changes. What one are you talking about. Plus, I got the video in 5 sections to figure it out! You only got 4?

Sep 1, 2007
UK

I agree about the ending, at least, it is as natural as it should be. I have always done it a different way and only just decided to try this way out shortly before making the vid. Everyone in one of the societies I'm in seems to agree that the original way was better. :p My bad.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 18, 2009
I didn't notice that spectacular ending. There were also more than one changes. What one are you talking about. Plus, I got the video in 5 sections to figure it out! You only got 4?

what? i know how it was done. i was trying not to expose it. im saying the change the everyone sees: the color change.

Mar 18, 2009
I agree about the ending, at least, it is as natural as it should be. I have always done it a different way and only just decided to try this way out shortly before making the vid. Everyone in one of the societies I'm in seems to agree that the original way was better. :p My bad.

Joe

im mean, your way was original, it was good. but it just needs some work.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
im mean, your way was original, it was good. but it just needs some work.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to disagree about the ending. I typoed (or brain-oed or... something).

"I agree about the ending, at least, it is as natural as it should be."

was meant to read

"I agree about the ending, at least, it isn't as natural as it should be."

My original ending (the one I have performed a lot and before I decided to try this one out) entailed immediately cutting the top half of the deck off and turning over the card in the middle as cover for the motion of "move-x". It seems that this remains the better way of doing it.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Joe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results