**Your Favorite Magic Podcasts**

so I'm sitting here at home trying to catch up on my favorite podcasts and was thinking I wish I had more magic related podcasts to listen too. So I thought I would make a post here and see any other members that are on the site have more magic podcasts that they would recommend.

my favorites for the time being are, the Go Magic Go and iTricks podcasts.

iTricks has a variety of podcasts, the main being general discussion on magic news, interviews and reviews. They also have smaller podcasts to keep ppl updated on news on particular magicians like Criss Angel, David Blaine, Penn and Teller, and David Copperfield.

Go Magic Go is a podcast of a variety of subject from questions that are made by members of their forums and answered on air, reviews, and a GREAT section called "Hype of the Week" i love this section. basically they discuss the hype around products that are made for magicians and how the words are twisted and created to make the product sound like the end all magic effect/prop.

**iTricks**

**GoMagicGo**

so anyone that has any other Podcasts that they can share please do post a link. thanx

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
I listen to GMG every week (that is, every week they have a podcast ;) ) Not to rib on them too much, they've been great with their work.

I too listen to GMG (since way back when it was still "The Trapdoor." I also love the iTricks Magic Week In Review Podcast, which always has a great catchup of the weeks news. I don't listen to the fan casts, but I am sure they are great as well.

J.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I too listen to GMG (since way back when it was still "The Trapdoor."

Same here. I think I started listening, trapdoor ep. 2. I have been faithful ever since. The best part about GMG is that they arent sponsored so they have no bias whatsoever, which not many other podcasts can say. The hype of the week is great, thay break-down the hype in a very entertaining way. I feel weird going weeks without the podcast, when they miss an ep. I think I am addicted.

Itricks is my crack

The real only magic podcast that I listen to is itricks. To me it is one of the best out there. Justin and andrew mayne and everyone else at itricks to a great job. Itricks.com is much more then just a great podcast so check it out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results