Your opinion on Loops

Dec 13, 2007
Wats your personal opinion on loops cause I just got them and iIlove them I love them I just broke all mine fast ...I think thats the only downside to them.

But what do you think about them(Anyone)

Sep 8, 2007
Wisconsin
loops are great but break easily. You have to know how to take care of them. the Loops vol. 1 DVD that ellusionist sells is great for those who are just getting into loops.

Oct 18, 2007
I love the effects, but I have trouble finding the right environment to do any of them in without fear of visibility. The only thing about them though is when I tie one, if I use it, it's guaranteed to break that day.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I love the effects, but I have trouble finding the right environment to do any of them in without fear of visibility. The only thing about them though is when I tie one, if I use it, it's guaranteed to break that day.

Here's some words of wisdom to your enviornment problem with loops.

If you cannot find a good enviornment to perform in with loops, create your own.

Think about it. :)

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Loops rule! They are great when used carefully. Kranzo teaches some important stuff on the dvd's, worth the time to learn it all :D

Sep 6, 2007
Estonia

Exactly ! You tie tie tie them froever. But yep, they brake just in minutes. The Black color is invisible from a distance. But, if you are really lucky, and loop doesnt break, you get reaction that you have never seen, really.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Pre-Made Loops are very expensive! They are the best answer for people who are impatient, or who don't have the time or ability to tie their own loops. I on the other hand have forced myself to learn how to tie a loop, and I haven't regretted it in the slightest! Usually I sit down for about an hour (when needed) and tie 10-15 loops, which lasts me a while.

I've been promoting the Silk Worm Invisible Elastic Thread ever since I bought a spool of it almost a year ago. GREAT stuff!!!

The black can be stripped down into either 3 or 4 thinner strands (can't remember how many now, as it's been a while since I've made my own loops in black)

The clear one is the most invisible available, but it also reflects light the easiest (ie: you have to be more picky and careful about your performing invironment)

The new opaque one is rediculous!!! It's got all the benefits of being as invisible as the clear, yet it's much less reflective....think of it as being the new and improved solution to loops. I swear by them, and don't use anything else.

One spool goes for under $20, and you can make HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS of loops from it. I have made a good 40 or so loops from my black and clear spools, and it looks as though they are still brand new!

Great stuff!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results