Your Projects?

Oct 28, 2007
Just out of curiosity what are some projects you are working on weather it be a trick or flourish or what ever?
personally I am working on a bunch of stuff and they will be reveiled in time!:D

Nov 17, 2007
I'm working on a flourshing video that will BLOW ya'll away! Just kidding. But really, I'm working on a video.

Nov 1, 2007
Two tricks - one is turning water into snow, and the other is throwing liquid on the ground and the resulting stain is a reveal (a word, card, whatever).

A vanish - put a ring in your palm, just rub it, and it sinks into the skin. Got the basics down, I'm just trying to make it look a lot less knacky right now.

Oct 24, 2007
I am currently working on several things.

Fallen by Daniel Garcia - I have the method down, I'm just working on my performance and how I want to present it.

Concentration by Tyler Johnson - I'm working on the PDF of my own creation.

Carnahan Fan - Just getting the close down.

Eject by Tyler Johnson - My own false cut that's pretty cool. Simple, but flashy and smooth.

The Queens by Dan & Dave Buck - I've got the first vanish, the second vanish and the third and fourth vanish down. Just working on the reveal.

Peace!

Tyler

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
My version of the Biddle Trick. I'm just refining and streamlining it, as it's really rought at the moment, and not nearly ready to be used.

Oct 28, 2007
Thats awsome guys! I just recentlly finished an entire deck change effect that will leave you breathless!! It is probablly my new favorite effect not because i created it but it is so simple and you are left completly clean!!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Flourish-wise

My "Symply Sybil" Sybil routine. I combined a few variations of Sybil including my own variation to make a nice flowing routine, ending with David Blanch's Baby-Leno.

Magic-wise

In Ten City from Totally Out of Control by Chris Kenner.

My Collectors routine inspired by Chris Kenner's Bad Credit effect.

My sandwich/ transpo effect that is getting the finishing touches.

Basic stuff that I like to practice when I'm bored like sleights and simple flourishes.

David

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Videos...
Dynamo Tutorial
Wrestling Montage-School Team (Non Magic)
Wrestling Video-Tony S. (Non Magic for friend)
Full Length Magic Performance DVD
Express Yourself Video
MFD Promo
"What is Flourishing" Demonstration Video

Those are the public videos I'm working on...but I got some secret magic videos in the work.

Tricks/Flourishes...
Jackson 5
Pandora
Akira
Factory Sealed
a list of my own effects.

Wow..I should probably get to work.

-Brad

Magic wise, I'm practicing Fallen, as well as refining my ACR.

I'm working on an effect which I call "Joker's Gone Wild" which I modified from Penguin Magic's Joker's Wild to make it more flashy and impossible. I'm going to go on the street and film it, and then continue editing the video. I have the opening Title done I just need my footage.

As for Flourishes I'm working on practicing all of the Molecule cuts. Yeah, all of them. So I'm a very busy boy :).

-RA69

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm trying to do a double lift and its killing me... I've been trying for weeks.... just don't talk to me...

-Doug

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I am currently putting deep work into an idea I had that I call Climate. It's a way to make a spectator feel water in a bottle go instantly from boiling hot to freezing cold or vice versa.

I am also working on an idea for a coin production.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results