Your Thoughts on Stage Names

WHY! does everyone want their name to end with Black? Your the third person this month that I have heard say that. I changed my last name to Black ten years ago in tribute to Johnny Cash the man in black and now I'm wondering if it was a good decision. Another T11 member PM me telling me he was changing his last name to Black as well I feel weird now. haha

Oh snapskies. I forgot about SHANE BLACK!!!!

Its kool i'm probably not gonna stick with Black anyways. No worries bro!

:)

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
WHY! does everyone want their name to end with Black? Your the third person this month that I have heard say that. I changed my last name to Black ten years ago in tribute to Johnny Cash the man in black and now I'm wondering if it was a good decision. Another T11 member PM me telling me he was changing his last name to Black as well I feel weird now. haha

Hmm, I wouldn't feel too weird. It's not like someone else has your first name.

Shane K.

PS...

Nevermind...I guess I did. ;)

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Stage names are pretty much standard. I've used mine for years.... number one because my real name is damned near impossible to pronounce, and two because it allows the name to stick into the spectator/audiences mind.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Katie Egleston is my stage name.

My real name is Katherine Q. Snuffleupagasian, (Armenian).

I saw a dude named "Dave Egleston" on the forum, and I really liked that last name. SO I TOOK IT without asking. And shortened up my first name. Yeah, thats how I roll.

Katie Egleston

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results