YouTube Scammer

Sep 3, 2007
It sounds similar to that kid that tried to publish Peter Harrison's stuff. There's always a few bad apples in the bunch.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
Don't try to tell me that I don't "contribute" here kid. Tempt too not the hatred of my spirit kid, for I am sick when I look upon your claims. I've paid my dues in magic. I've paid them in blood. Don't you dare try to tempt me into a contest of credits.

You said, and I quote:

You said it yourself that you're glad you learned the effect from a pirated video. So thus you support internet exposure. In the same notion by making that statement you are encouraging others who just want a free ride to do the same thing you did, thus encouraging not only piracy but exposure as well. Lead by your own example none the less!

Now try to tell me another lie.

Of course magicians want money, it's not called a profession for no reason at all. Some make money off booking shows, sure, but the bread and butter is in selling products, books, and lecture notes. Anyone with more than a minute's exposure to the industry should realize that.

I seriously hope you drop the attitude with me, I don't think you really want to scrap with me.

First , do not claim that I am some random kid from youtube because I am not.Second , yes , I did learn it from youtube but since you were incapable of understanding my sentence , I shall explain it here again.The video was NOT pirated (no parts of the original Indecent DVD was in that video) but rather , the youtube user teaching it in a very detailed and simple manner and at no cost , which should be a situation everybody should take advantage of.

Take care,

First , do not claim that I am some random kid from youtube because I am not.

That is your job to prove to me (and everyone else) that you're not. This is the internet I don't know who you are from Sam. I'm an open book, you can find my info all over the place, just so it's said. I'm not some youtube kid either. So if you continue to wish to toy with me be advised I have claws and will use them.

Second, yes , I did learn it from youtube but since you were incapable of understanding my sentence

I'm not incapable of understanding anything you've written so far. In fact I think I've done a good job of displaying your immaturity for resorting to a youtube exposure video to learn magic while the rest of us go about it the ethical, not to mention proper way and actually pay for our effects. This will serve as your second warning to not mess with me on this issue. I know this issue very, VERY well.

I shall explain it here again.The video was NOT pirated

The video contains material that is being presented by someone who is not authorized to teach it. While I'll recant that this may not be the exact definitional of piracy, it's still wrong. So while you may pick up a minor point for finding a fault to my statement you are still losing the overall argument. Try and defend yourself against the larger issue of ethics involved here. Oh wait, you can't. Wrong is wrong. Semantics won't help you here.

(no parts of the original Indecent DVD was in that video) but rather , the youtube user teaching it in a very detailed and simple manner and at no cost , which should be a situation everybody should take advantage of.

Take care,

See above.

The way I see it, your a jerk for learning your magic second hand, that makes you no better in my book than some of these youtube magicians you claim not to be. So pony up to the table son. Who are you, and better yet, why should I care?

May 23, 2010
Singapore
That is your job to prove to me (and everyone else) that you're not. This is the internet I don't know who you are from Sam. I'm an open book, you can find my info all over the place, just so it's said. I'm not some youtube kid either. So if you continue to wish to toy with me be advised I have claws and will use them.

I'm not incapable of understanding anything you've written so far. In fact I think I've done a good job of displaying your immaturity for resorting to a youtube exposure video to learn magic while the rest of us go about it the ethical, not to mention proper way and actually pay for our effects. This will serve as your second warning to not mess with me on this issue. I know this issue very, VERY well.

The video contains material that is being presented by someone who is not authorized to teach it. While I'll recant that this may not be the exact definitional of piracy, it's still wrong. So while you may pick up a minor point for finding a fault to my statement you are still losing the overall argument. Try and defend yourself against the larger issue of ethics involved here. Oh wait, you can't. Wrong is wrong. Semantics won't help you here.

See above.

The way I see it, your a jerk for learning your magic second hand, that makes you no better in my book than some of these youtube magicians you claim not to be. So pony up to the table son. Who are you, and better yet, why should I care?

You chose to reply and care and which I responded accordingly.Referring to the beginning of your response , your statement of my job to prove that I am not from youtube is not logical.Remember , it is your job to prove the offender guilty , not the offender's job to prove his innocense.In other words , its your job to prove that I am from youtube and not my job to prove that I am not from youtube.

EDIT : Let's be clear here , you do what you want to do and I will do what pleases me.It does not really matter my actions displeases you or any other person.Please let this not be a personal attack by you.
Have fun,

You chose to reply and care and which I responded accordingly.Referring to the beginning of your response , your statement of my job to prove that I am not from youtube is not logical.Remember , it is your job to prove the offender guilty , not the offender's job to prove his innocense.In other words , its your job to prove that I am from youtube and not my job to prove that I am not from youtube.

Have fun,

If you're not going to care enough to defend your own statement about who you are and not being some youtube kid then I'm not going to care either.

The hell it's not your job Bill. You're the one that said (and I'm paraphrasing) "hey I'm not just some youtube kid, so don't assume me to be so."

To which I said: (again paraphrasing) "Ok. Prove it. Who are you."

Don't tuck your tail between your legs now son. You're in too deep.

I have proven you guilty. Twice now. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I'll lead by example. I'm William Draven. I'm a professional magician with national tour credits, national TV credits, college tour credits, theater credits and quite a bit of street show credits to my name. I've been a member of the Academy of Magical Arts (a.k.a The Magic Castle), as well as the SAM, and IBM. I've also got some painful experience with regards to the subject of youtube videos to my credit (much to my chagrin) as well. I believe I have the respect of this forum not because I'm "cool" or that I eat trolls like you for breakfast, but because I offer solid advice from my experiences I've had along my way.

Now you know what you're dealing with, it's Your turn.

Until you can demonstrate otherwise that's what you are, just some lazy armchair magician still in high school downloading magic off the internet because you lack the ethics to do things the proper way.

Like I said , u do what you enjoy and I will do what I want to do and enjoy , regardless if you are happy or unhappy .

I'm quite happy. I placed the burden of proof on your shoulders and you folded like a house of cards.

By fault of omission you've just proved my point. By not saying anything in your defense, you prove me right.

Your a troll. Your a free magic grubbing, forum dwelling, youtube watching, troll.

I'm done with you. Go to your corner and lick your wounds, there is nothing left for you here in this thread.

May 23, 2010
Singapore
I'll lick my wounds by exposing tricks such as Crush as this arguement as fueled me to do this and I did have some fun making people like you angry.

Have fun,

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
And by merit of your own words here, You've been reported to Theory11 for copyright infringement.

I hope my "annoyance" was worth your potential legal troubles.

Have fun.

OH, who just got crushed here? That's right.

Awesome job Draven.

-G

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results