YoYo?

Dammit Chris now you've made me want to go out and find a decent Yoyo and start doing this again, back in the 90's I had an awesome Yoyo, and I was rather good, then I managed to lose that Yoyo and I havent found a decent one since. I remember it was called an X-brain or something like that. Your going to have to recommend somewhere for me so I can order in a decent one. We only have Yo-techs over here and they are a load of crap.

Think you can hook me up?

Cheers, Tom

i actually used 2 yoyos. one (the yellow one) i got from walmart for 5 bucks. i cant remember off the top of my head what kind it was.
and the other one was a yoyojam yo yo, deff the best yoyos out there. kinda pricey but they are quality.
they arnt like the yomega yoyo's that you get with the "brain"
you need to do a lock move to bring the yoyo's back up
hope that helped a little.

yoyojam.com

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Dammit Chris now you've made me want to go out and find a decent Yoyo and start doing this again, back in the 90's I had an awesome Yoyo, and I was rather good, then I managed to lose that Yoyo and I havent found a decent one since. I remember it was called an X-brain or something like that. Your going to have to recommend somewhere for me so I can order in a decent one. We only have Yo-techs over here and they are a load of crap.

Think you can hook me up?

Cheers, Tom

Oh snapp!
I had an Xbrain too, they were the best.
Also had a few butterfly yoyos that were awesome too.
Those were the days. . .

Chris, your yoyoing is phenomenal.
You're just full of awesomeness! haha.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha wow I used to yo-yo too. Awesome yoing.
I used to yo-yo all the time. It was my second awesome hobby besides magic.

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
I used to a while back. I used a duncan butterfly. Some how I manage to break it, and really couldnt find another good one. Prettty good skills you showed there. I might just have to go pick up another one. :D

Sep 3, 2007
I used to yoyo when I was younger. Only the basic stuff though, I never knew you could do stuff like what you guys are doing. Pretty darn cool.

Jan 18, 2009
Maryland
I did it in 3rd thrue 5th grade! I actually almost gave up magic and wanted to become a proffesional yo-yoer! hahahahhah:D I had 10 xbrains and 1 glow in the dark one.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I use and own the following yo-yos:

Ducan Mosquito
Ducan Flying Squirrel
Ducan FreeHand
Ducan Avenger
Ducan Imperial

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results