YU'OOD Video Performance

Hello

I purchased a wallet the other day from yd. its a cool looking wallet and it does cool stuff, and after fidling around with it I sorta made an effect with it.

YU'OOD

Its a bit hard to see the Wallet in the video becouse of the Black Matt.

Has anyone else have this wallet and do you think I could improve it?

JDEN

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
The cross and lines style wallet things (what a description) have been around for years, it's cool that you found it in a normal clothes shop though. I've only really ever seen them around for magic use :)

The only thing I'd suggest is don't be so blatent that you're opening the wallet from a different side. Maybe to a 'thru the hand' flourish to flip it?

D.

Oct 6, 2007
I think the effect itself is quite stupid.

It's quite suspicious when you open the wallet from diferent sides every time?

It isn't even magic- it's just like those little, totally impractical toys you get when you're young (though some of them still rock like sponge balls). But to me, toys (not gimmicks) are not magical.

The performance was ok....but the shaking camera and no patter wasn't good.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I think the effect itself is quite stupid.

It's quite suspicious when you open the wallet from diferent sides every time?

It isn't even magic- it's just like those little, totally impractical toys you get when you're young (though some of them still rock like sponge balls). But to me, toys (not gimmicks) are not magical.

The performance was ok....but the shaking camera and no patter wasn't good.

Quoted.

===

Also, that wallet isn't a "trick wallet". Many people own them and know how they work.

But it was a nice idea.

Good luck,
Ben

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results