Zap by Hon Wong and Gordon Fang

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
On youtube he has some videos of his lectures, he uses this method constantly, so does his son. where can you learn to suggest things while people are in hypnosis? I heard some people make the person that is hypnotized, quit smoking or go on a diet. is that really possible, to change someones lifestyle with hypnosis?

May 6, 2008
I believe this is called fainting not Hypnosis. I also used to market this on my own as Make 'em Crap Their Pants and Date Rape 101. You can also 'hypnotize' people with a rear naked choke if you are into MMA at all.

Sep 1, 2007
Imagine if this got into the hands of a criminal. You'd be a millionare in no time, just walk up to some random people, "Hey, I was wondering if you could SLEEP!" take their wallets, they won't know what hit them. Or you could go door to door, "zapping" people. I think I'll get this, I'll never have to work again!

Aug 7, 2008
rofl, it really doesnt seem to be worth that amount of money. altho seeing how useful it is, i agree with stmikal, this seems to just be making the person faint with some wierd..arm pulling method, not hypnotism.

Copied from the same thread in the general forum:

I have quite a bit of admittedly self instructed experience in hypnosis and such things, so I'll chime in.

The arm tugging is a pattern interrupt as used in the handshake situations. In this country, the US for me, it is customary to want to shake someone's hand when they offer theirs. When you then do something outside the realm of what they expect, like tug their arm hard, it interrupts the expected pattern of behavior.

This ideally creates a moment of "what do I do now, I've never been in this situation before" within the subject, thus opening them up to suggestion quickly. Ideally.

The yanking of the arm does seem overly violent in the video, but keep in mind that when someone you don't know well thinks you have the ability to hypnotize them, and they are open to hypnosis, this opens the door to a trance state much more easily than walking up to someone completely at random and yanking their arm.

Looking at the backgrounds in the video, it's likely they were hired at some event and the people attending expected hypnotists to be there. Thus, before the hypnotist walked up to them, they were more likely than your average stranger to expect to be hypnotized.

Regarding the price, it should be that high for several reasons: first, if you think it's too high, this product would be a waste of your money anyway. Second, this is not a fly by night technique, it's a method for accomplishing something that really should only be in the hands of professionals.

Judging by how quickly product is expected in the online magic forums (and I include this site), this product wouldn't suit 99% of the people posting here.

Pj

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
i just figured out how to do this!! omg i just saved $150!!! NO JOKE!!! WOO HOO!!!!

You don't "figure it out." It's not a trick.

It's a highly detailed teaching of how to use certain hypnosis techniques taught by a professional. It's not even one thing, so even if you did figure something out, there's still plenty more in the movie.

Psh. Noob.
:p

Sep 1, 2007
You don't "figure it out." It's not a trick.

It's a highly detailed teaching of how to use certain hypnosis techniques taught by a professional. It's not even one thing, so even if you did figure something out, there's still plenty more in the movie.

Psh. Noob.
:p

I am no noob!! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Actually, I know several techinques to induce this kind of trance. It's not really hard, there's just a few "not following what is expected" moves that are subtle works incredibly.

What PjPinsonnault posted got it completely right. There are other techinques including how to make a person fall down with just a few simple words.

Personally, I am going to buy this product. Seems to me that this could help me do my hypnotism shows better. I'm a little weak at inducing an instant trance in someone, so it's worth it to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results