Zap

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
I got the zap a bout two weeks ago.
I knew little a bout hypnosis before but did have some knowledge.
Since I wanted to get into hypnosis I thought this product may help me.

The Zap DVD is a bout 2 hours and 30 minutes
The quality is great, although Jay's camera work could have been better lol. Nothing that takes a way from this great experience though.
Hon is a good teacher and teaches you everything you need to know.
The section where Hon hypnotizes you over the screen is great and really helped me learn this.
Hon teaches how to do the ZAP in three different ways.
one way makes the spectator collapse like in the preview, one where the spectator remains standing, and one way to do this induction on them while they are sitting.
He even teaches a few routines.

I had problems with ZAP at first. I tried it and failed, I sent Hon a message a bout this and he took the time to call me. After talking to Hon everything went well, and i can ZAP now. I will Probably shoot a video of me using ZAP and other inductions on the street this Friday, The video should be up next week.

ZAP is a great product and i am happy i bought it.

I reccomend this to any one who wants a new awesome induction, or even someone starting in hypnosis.

Jan 18, 2009
I have no real problem with Hon but I have heard some things and apparently they were confirmed. Anyway, I knew Zap would most likely work, but the problem is that there are other inductions for less that teach more and by far more respected hypnotists.

I am glad you enjoyed it and I recommend http://www.vegasstagehypnosis.com/index.php#impromptu for anybody with a slightly tighter budget. The site also offers stage, impromptu street, and beginner hypnosis.

Quick question on Zap, does it tell you what to do if it fails and the person feels any pain or sharp jolt in the shoulder. I know it is a shock induction and it's not necessary to put much effort but sometimes you may pull to hard. Thanks

Drew

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Ah i love ZAP
you cant really have an out for it though. its like "SLEEP!" *doesnt sleep* "oh.. um... i made you fall... TADAA!!!" *run like hell*
A lot of people have complained about this, but i found them mostly to be the lazy type who dont really understand how it works and decided to try and fail it on their best friends.
I kinda lost a bit of respect for Hon when he did the Eyelid hypnosis. He said it was hypnosis but it kinda... yea... its just the anatomy of a human. If you close your eyes and look up, you wont be able to open your eyes. He says it was hypnosis and I kinda got pissed at that.

Feb 15, 2008
Ah i love ZAP
you cant really have an out for it though. its like "SLEEP!" *doesnt sleep* "oh.. um... i made you fall... TADAA!!!" *run like hell*
A lot of people have complained about this, but i found them mostly to be the lazy type who dont really understand how it works and decided to try and fail it on their best friends.
I kinda lost a bit of respect for Hon when he did the Eyelid hypnosis. He said it was hypnosis but it kinda... yea... its just the anatomy of a human. If you close your eyes and look up, you wont be able to open your eyes. He says it was hypnosis and I kinda got pissed at that.

You have Zap?

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Just curious if you have a backup career plan that you can do from a wheelchair? The reason I ask is because sooner or later that is where someone is going to put you once they slam their shoulder back into its socket after you yanked it out.

I was also wondering if this DVD comes with a lawyer and a seat cushion as I could see the possibility of ones butt spending much time in court after performing this.

Flyspazz, typical. dont judge the product untill you see it. you barley pull their arm out and he teaches it so you can zap on chairs or standing up.

also with the eye hypnosis thing... it is anatomy and yes if you strain your eyes up it does, but i have done it to people without them straining their eyes. and if you really just simply open your eyes when you do it ( like you just open them) it is more than possible to open your eyes. But. i do use the eye thing as an out because it works about every time. so its a good out just incase

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Flyspazz, typical.
Actually I'm anything but.
dont judge the product untill you see it. you barley pull their arm out
I'm judging from the preview I saw of it. There is no "barely pull" that I see. It's looks more like a very hard yank to the arm. Oh, and lets not forget the bonus of the slam to the ground. Thats always fun.

Dontshoot, I do not own it I'm just going off the trailor. I guarantee some punks will go around doing this and theres going to be teeth missing once the specs get up.

Just wait about a month and the stories will start coming out. "I did this to some dude that was walking in the park on his lunch break and when he got up he pulled a gun out of his brief case and shot me in the a@s."

Doing hypnosis for therapy or for a fun stage show is one thing. It’s the unsuspecting peeps that will come back and bite.

Jan 13, 2008
Actually I'm anything but.
I'm judging from the preview I saw of it. There is no "barely pull" that I see. It's looks more like a very hard yank to the arm. Oh, and lets not forget the bonus of the slam to the ground. Thats always fun.

Dontshoot, I do not own it I'm just going off the trailor. I guarantee some punks will go around doing this and theres going to be teeth missing once the specs get up.

Just wait about a month and the stories will start coming out. "I did this to some dude that was walking in the park on his lunch break and when he got up he pulled a gun out of his brief case and shot me in the a@s."

Doing hypnosis for therapy or for a fun stage show is one thing. It’s the unsuspecting peeps that will come back and bite.
Just to clear a few things up:

The teaser is very misleading. Hon's style is to pretty much do a Judo move on them, but he even says on the video that you should really only be pulling lightly. A hard pull is definitely not necessary. It's obvious that he overdoes it to imply that they fell under so quickly, that a light tug makes them whip around (he's pulling harder than you should, just to make it look good for the camera--similar to how most magic videos show crazy reactions where spectators are pretty much going insane, when that's far from the typical (or desirable, one would argue, as I prefer subtle "the gears are turning, but nothing's coming out" response) response).

Also, like was mentioned, there were alternate methods shown to induce someone, so you don't need to rely on the method from the teaser.

It's also important to note that you get full permission before doing an induction on someone. It may not show it in the teaser (I forget), but it definitely shows it in the video that he gets permission (he introduces himself as a hypnotist, asks them if they want to be hypnotized, etc). It's not just a "Hi, how are yo--SLEEP! *whip them around* Haha, sucker...oh, YOU LOSE THE USE OF YOUR ARMS! Understand? Good. Awaken! MWUAHAHA! What are you gunna do now, sucker?! Can't hit me back! Hah!".

The moral of the story is that the teaser is very misleading, which shouldn't really come as a surprise--trying to overstate the effectiveness of something in the marketing of it is hardly new. :)

I do agree, though, the teaser made it seem like some sort of a Judo instructional video as apposed to an induction method. Until I saw the video itself, I was hardly sold on the idea that it was safe, let alone effective, due to what I saw in the teaser.

Jan 18, 2009
Friend of mine in UK has Zap and says it is really cool and likes the way Hon looks at hypnosis. They should fall like "a sack of potatoes" and I agree also but the price and the information is cheaper and done better elsewhere.

The pull is not hard and can be done very lightly but, it can still hurt a few people who have weak shoulders.

Reality Is Plastic is very cool and I have enjoyed what it has taught me. The main problem is getting people to actually pay attention to what you are telling them and taking it seriously. I have hypnotized a few people using the eye to hand fixation.

Metal, what type of induction do you use most often, Zap, Eye to hand or w/e?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results