Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 24, 2008
Hey this is my first time out to Theory 11 and i was wondering what you guys would think of this brand new T-Shirt idea i have.. I wanted a T-Shirt that was both stylish, trendy and useful other than just a t-shirt. Elegant Deception (hints the name Elegant Deception) the idea is in the T-Shirt are 3 different and unique card revelations. There is a barcode by the tag of the shirt which reveals the King of Diamonds, in writing like the bottom of the custom Ellusionist decks, and hidden between the word Elegant and Deception is a 6 of Diamonds emblem (think of the patter that can come with that) , and then finally my favorite (Twist)
Twist is an idea i thought of (probably been thought of before) is were the spectator selects a card and you ask them to twist random letters on your tshirt.. ( on the bottom right hand corner) and you tell them to concentrate... and they let go and they are still random but wait you fold the shirt in half and it is their selected card.. The 7 of Spades ...

Here are some images i created in photoshop nothing is final yet i wanted to get your imput before i run this off to the print company...

Main Design
NEWLOGOsample.jpg

Promo close up ( location on the shirt)
productzoom.jpg

and then the overal view ( Note Not in focus )
productoverall.jpg

and finally TWIST

random.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 25, 2008
this is probably the best tshirt ive ever seen! it looks cool and it has sum special things for magicians only. The only concern is the material because im not that into the thin feeling. anyyways, great shirt

May 24, 2008
no not that cheap stuff... im going to go to a profesional printing company and get some real nice soft cotton shirts

May 24, 2008
im hoping to buy in bulk i found a good place here in town my church uses them. it will be alright.. i would probably sell 14.99 or 19.99 depending on their quote

May 24, 2008
will u submit it to theory11? or sell it somewhere else

I would love to sell them myself.. i dont think i would get the publicity as they would.. but i will try and sumbit it to theory11 first .. then i dont know where from there .. worst comes to worst ebay.. haha

Apr 25, 2008
I would love to sell them myself.. i dont think i would get the publicity as they would.. but i will try and sumbit it to theory11 first .. then i dont know where from there .. worst comes to worst ebay.. haha

kool. But my dad wont let mebuy stuff off ebay so i really hope theory11 accepts this.

Sep 1, 2007
looks like theres a pshop brush in there

photoshop brushes like that really suck at being printed

when making a design to be printed, and not for the web, when you make a new project on photoshop, make it the size you want, when i do shirts i usually just go with 8 by 11, like a normal piece of paper, and 300 dpi, or dots per inch

72 is for the web or computer, anything thats printed needs to be 300 dpi or more

design is alright, i feel its missing something in the background

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results