Dangerous - First Hour

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
So how will we know if we won? Do you get an email message or do you just wait to see if it was sent along with your order?

Apr 4, 2008
So how will we know if we won? Do you get an email message or do you just wait to see if it was sent along with your order?

I think we'll just have to wait and see. They might make a thread announcing who won, that's what Ellusionist did for flow.

J.Bayme said:
ust to clarify - the 11 random people who order in the first hour will be shipped the Lethal DVD (with signed card inside) separately from Dangerous - they're on the way to theory11.hq now. However, all winners will receive an email within 24 hours of the Dangerous release notifying them of their prize. If you get the email, you win.

To avoid any further confusion,
-RA69

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Thanks RA69, guess I missed that. So has anyone gotten an email yet designating them a winner?

D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks RA69, guess I missed that. So has anyone gotten an email yet designating them a winner?

If anyone got an e-mail we would see a thread entitled "I JUST WON LETHAL! I'M A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU!" So no, I doubt anyone received an e-mail yet. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results