Dangerous DVD Warning

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
ok so i got dangerous yesterday and i pop it into my computer. I was looking at the warning that T11 put in. This is what they said

WARNING

Imagine that you created a new kind of flavored popsicle frozen dessert.
Maybe it's a cross between watermelon and crab.

Now let's theoretically assume that I invented a "popsicle cloning machine" that I used to "rip" your creation and create billions if illegal copies of your tasty dessert that I than distributed in the middle of New York. You'd be unhappy.

Well, ripping this dvd is pretty much the same thing. And probably contributes to global warming. and / or herpes, and / or really bad feelings about yourself, you thieving communist. (Section 11.4.3 Theory11 handbook of warnings etc.)

is it like this for all T11 DVD's? And is is different for ever one? Also if you don't believe me put in the DVD and pause it after the FBI warning.

Dude that is pretty messed up. And the Herpes thing may not be good for younger veiwers as it could cause some uneasy disscussions with parents. But, it is not like this on other DVD's. I have prophet and it doesn't say that.

Dylan P.

Apr 28, 2008
I seem to remember something like this on another DVD, maybe Distortion and I didn't think twice about it, it seemed like a mildly amusing start to the DVD. I really can't see what the problem is.

Dude that is pretty messed up. And the Herpes thing may not be good for younger veiwers as it could cause some uneasy disscussions with parents. But, it is not like this on other DVD's. I have prophet and it doesn't say that.

How is it in any way 'messed up'? TBH I think most members here are above the age of having to talk to their parents to find out what herpes is.

Jan 23, 2008

Dylan P.

I just Check and Prophet has the warning on it to it is the red screen at the beginning of the DVD

Sep 1, 2007
I seem to remember something like this on another DVD, maybe Distortion and I didn't think twice about it, it seemed like a mildly amusing start to the DVD. I really can't see what the problem is.

How is it in any way 'messed up'? TBH I think most members here are above the age of having to talk to their parents to find out what herpes is.

Yeah, seriously, why does everyone treat sex as something so taboo. It's just sex. Just like it's just eating. Or breathing. Or sleeping.

It's just another function.

Now, back to the magic.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
why are you guys so surprised??

It's like that for all of them. Or at least all I've seen, Witness, Control, Distortion, TNR, and Prophet.

D

Deleted member 2755

There have been many topics on it. I thought it was pretty funny. :) I never noticed until I saw a thread on it. :D

-Doug

Jan 6, 2008
www.myspace.com
Ya, I noticed it on my first DVD from t11 (TnR) and have noticed it ever since. I still find it funny due to the complete randomness of it all.
Gotta love WH and the gang :D

--
pL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results