Change by d+M - When is it coming out?

Apr 28, 2008
Philippines
TBH, I'm really burning my brain on figuring out how d+M does his card change. It blew me away when I saw him do that on his Tube and on the Bicycle Guardians trailer.

So when is Change coming out?

Jan 14, 2008
philippines

change is huge man.... but is there any way it could be impromptu??? im not that convinced...

pare san ka sa pinas??

He also explained what you need.
3. What is the method for "Change"?
You need scissors, glue, invisible thread, a pk magnet, some magicians wax, a double faced card, a mirror the same size as the playing card, a fake hand, your favourite method for breaching the laws of quantum physics and a toaster. Everything else should be self explanatory.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I think I've figured it out. I'm not sure if it is the exact same method that DM uses, but it mimics his change. And yes, it's impromptu.

Good for you!!!

Are you going to make a dark, grainy, black and white video of it and post it on YouTube? Please do!!!

Haha, just joking. :p

Cheers,
Shanku

PS. Change will be released in a DVD (or set of notes?) called "CHANGE" in 2009 and it will feature 6 colour changes in total.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
scissors, glue, etc

There is another item needed - There's a code hidden within the explanation quoted above by 'hijacked.'

If you take every 3rd letter, reverse the sequence and add the numericals of every 2nd and 4th in the sequence together, you should find what you're looking for ;)

p.s. Don't tell Daniel I let the secret out!!

D.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
It reminds me somewhat of a change Daryl taoght in one of his video's. I'm not taking away from the change at all, it doesn't look exactly like it, and i'm sure the method is different.

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results