Jerry's Nugget x20

Dude, grats! I got a black ghost as a present from a magician friend as a surprise in the mail a while back, I was so happy!

But, though I doubt it, is there a way for me to buy 1-2 off you? (Preferably one of each.) I'm starting a collection, and I'd love to get one or two, I'm kinda low on cash at the moment though.

PM me man, I'd love to own one to!

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: Gratz again lucky... lol)

TRM

Sep 1, 2007
you lucky son of a gun
congratulations on that lucky find xD

now Im gonna go look in my grandfather's closet to see if by any chance there are any there xD

No offense ....But I am just going to say it i supose and if you prove me wrong them I will litterally eat my words....

I don't think you have 35+ Nugget decks ... If you do then please post a pic of them with a screen shot of this post in the background ...Otherwise I think you were just bragging and got called on it ... Thats ok ..just admit it ...

Like I said if you post the pic of them (35+ nuggets laid out) with this screen shot in the background , I will print the pages and eat them on video and then post it in the media section ... :D

That and I am sure it would just be funny for everyone to watch me eat my own words on paper ... =0)

dang, only 3 blues? I think we all each want 1, not 3... (Unless they were cheap) Not to mention I can't pay $100 for a deck of cards, you interested in trading my black ghost for a pack or two of Jerry's?

Thanks,
Evan+

Sep 1, 2007
I'll join in too. If you manage to take a picture of your 35 jerry's nuggets (or 21) and a printout of this thread, I'll also eat the printout of these threads with ketchup and mustard, and post the video on youtube.

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
Im so sick of people not believing me but i dont give a **** (pardon my language )

anyways i sold the 3 decks for 450 $

and for the last time check the post i have 21 packs , and now 18 left " And im definatly not selling other ones.

oh and to answer a previous question - ya only those 3 were sealed all the rest are open ( no cellophane)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results