Jerry's Nugget x20

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
You know, We have a little more than a stash at our house.

They are yours, your grandfather gave them to you. Good for you if you want to sell them, its really no one's business what you do with them. I'm sure there are thousands of people who would actually give you more... Chris told me they go for about $250 on ebay.

Anyway. I love when cool stuff like that happens. Congratulations, and have fun.

KE

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
guys i dont see what the big deal is about these cards..

if you're a collector thats one thing..
but if you're actually gonaa use them you must be stupid..they are ugly, overpriced, overhyped and according to E the same as the masters...dont bleeive me click here

http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Bicycle-Masters-Edition-Playing-Cards.html

anyway...lucky find!

According to E? Meaning you have never held a deck in your own hands?

Hmmm.... good hustle on jumping to conclusions.

KE

Not knocking you down, but you might want to research a little more before you make such a bold statement.

Sep 2, 2007
Jd what do the cards feel like answer correctly and I'll take that as proof.BTW there was no 3 deck jerry bundle on Ebay I check daily and theres NO waay you could of sold three that fast,as you said in your past post.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I think they're overrated.
They're ugly as hell, and I've heard mixed things about them.
In my opinion, unless the deck is going to do an entire routine flawlessly for me, be 100 percent examinable, it aint worth $250.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I think they're overrated.
They're ugly as hell, and I've heard mixed things about them.
In my opinion, unless the deck is going to do an entire routine flawlessly for me, be 100 percent examinable, it aint worth $250.

I agree with The Dark Angel. Sure they are nice to use and they will improve your cardistry when you go to bikes or whatever but that's no reason to pay $100+ for ONE DECK!!! I mean if you are a collector then yeah that's okay but just to shove a few videos on the internet and brag to your friends that you have the same deck Dan and Dave Buck use then paying that much ain't worth it. Just settle for Tally's or if you want some stiff cards just buy some jack Daniels decks.

But if I had 20 decks of Jerry's hell yeah I would sell 12 on eBay for like $150+ each and keep 8 for myself. So congrats on the find. My previous generations were extremely against gambling so they wouldn't have any Jerry's for sure. Plus my grandparents have lived in Bangladesh their whole lives so I'm not getting my hopes up. I feel very different from my family and previous generations. They hate gambling and what not yet I love it. Heck, my dad confiscates my cards every now and then but I always end up finding them...

Anyway, the whole point of this post was to say that Jerry's Nugget cards are extremely overrated. Dan and Dave even said on Magic Broadcast radio that they are just their everyday practice cards and there's no reason to pay $100+ each for them. Stick toTH9's or Bikes or whatever you use...

Peace out...

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
wow 50 replies in this thread and not one time when he responded did he even mention everyone's pic requests.. maybe he didn't see them.. hmm.. i wonder if he sold them on Ebay without a photo too :)

-Deryn

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
hey everyone.. I got 20 decks of Nuggets myself... i won't post a photo because I don't think I have to prove myself to you guys but I have them. I put some on ebay and they sold for a gajillion dollars a piece ^_^

Just so you guys didn't know.. I'm kidding.. or am i?

Sep 2, 2007
hey everyone.. I got 20 decks of Nuggets myself... i won't post a photo because I don't think I have to prove myself to you guys but I have them. I put some on ebay and they sold for a gajillion dollars a piece ^_^

Just so you guys didn't know.. I'm kidding.. or am i?

lol.That was the best sarcasm ever.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!!!

I like went to my uncle's friends, son's boyfriends, grandfather's brother's house and guess what.....the guys name was jerry!

wow cool isnt it?

whats even better is that he has a wall made out of jerry's and said i can take some anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arnt i sooooo lucky??
i might sell them all on ebay and become like a millionare!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt sarcasm fun?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results