Anyone know what T11's next DVD will be?

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
If I recall correctly, I believe someone on youtube asked "what is that insane display tou did at (xx:xx) and he said "That's the infinity sequence and it will be taught on the next flourishing DVD.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Suffocate is an effect that Wayne talked about a few years back during an interview. Supposedly it's a can implosion. Yes, the opposite of explosion. Implosion. Meaning it doesn't go out, but in. I guess kind of like a reversed Healed Soda Can.

David

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Suffocate is an effect that Wayne talked about a few years back during an interview. Supposedly it's a can implosion. Yes, the opposite of explosion. Implosion. Meaning it doesn't go out, but in. I guess kind of like a reversed Healed Soda Can.

David

There is a performance of Criss Angel Doing that I think. But it is very brief, it might be it. It was on that same episode wear he did that Cell Phone through Beer Bottle.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Yup....I know what it is also...I actually found out before stoneface, and was teasing him at camp. Apparently the "secret" was revealed to him too....:(

Anyway...it's going to be a pretty HUGE release......possibly a double DVD, maybe a triple...or a 4 disc set.....maybe even a 5 disc set.....hahahaha...I'll never tell. Maybe huge has a different meaning?

I'll give out only 1 clue......"sometimes I feel like I'm misunderstood".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results