Complete Review for Angle Zero by Daniel Madison

Aug 20, 2008
Sauquoit New York
first off let me just say the effect

EFFECT

a card is selected, signed and a corner is ripped off. the torn corner then vanishes and reapears wherever you desire. no dupes

METHOD

the method is extremely easy. after watching it i immediately realized the practicality of the effect. the fact that the corner that appears wherever you want IS the Actuall peice from the torn card is amazing. there is only one part of the trick you may have to practice. it gave me no problem but some may wish to work on it.

TEACHING

daniel does a good job teaching the trick. he is very layed back. the whole expanation only takes a couple of minuts but thats all the time you need to learn it. watch it once and thats it. i can pretty much guaruntee you wont need to watch it twice.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

because the effect is so simple, it really leaves more time for the presentation. you can also come up with additional ideas using the method. just think. if you could really make a torn corner vanish in the MOST clean way with no sleeves or anything, and have it appear WHEREVER you wanted, what would you do? it leaves so much more for the imagination. i showed the effect to a few peaple and all of them really loved it.

OVERALL

overall, i give this effect a 9/10 i know that seems high, but for the amount of money it costs, and the bang factor you get from it. i think it is an amazing piece of magic that your spectators will remember. by far one of the best 1 on 1 downloads on the site.

Like, do you have to take it out of the place where the item is found, or is it already there when the spectator looks for it? Does it have to be in the immediate area, or a stone's throw away, or is across the city okay? Things like that.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
You can reveal it pretty much wherever you want, you can reveal it or your spectator can find it. Be realistic though... Someone's mouth is just ridiculous... although maybe not that ridiculous if you don't mind being seriously traditional.

Across the city would be an awesome idea... to reveal it in someone's house on the other end of the phone or something... but then you wouldn't be able to verify that the piece actually matched up... Does that make sense?

- Sean

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
honestly it could be in another country, although that wouldn't make for a very good effect... but you can make it appear on a spectator if your good like that. You never have to handle the corner once it vanishes

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
no no no no stooge... ... ... you prolly wouldn't think of this at all. There are no dupes, stooges, or anything like that. It's wicked easy and the secret is brilliantly simple but you would never think of it. I say buy it. It's amazing. I use it all the time.

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

At the end of the day, what you see with Angle Zero, as well as what is mentioned in its provided description, is what you get. Let's be careful not to ask questions that -- whether intended or not -- "dig away" or accidently reverse engineer the effect. Legitimate inquires, of course, are welcome, but at the same time, if they could lead to exposure should not be answered.

That said, Angle Zero is probably my favorite effect from Dangerous Volume I -- and, for me, is worth the price of the DVD alone. You can essentially make the torn card appear anywhere -- but, as a side note, has anyone been able to make it reappear on Mars yet? ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 13, 2008
It can be delayed, or instant. The quicker the better...

Example:
I performed it for my pastor, and when he asked me where the corner went, I told him he would find it soon enough. Later, when he was giving his message, he found it in his Good Book :)

There's millions of ways to do this. $5 is nothing for this effect.

Sun|Sky

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results